PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kratom redose

Thanks

Default Kratom redose

I wondered if you guys could advise on topping kratom up over the course of a day or night or both?

I'm asking because I wondered if I take some at 4pm what would I get from taking more at 8pm for example? Also after 4 hours would I need to take my starting dose again or would less be better?

Any info will be gratefully sucked up!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyMaeng Da View Post
    I've found that redosing after a few hours has the effect of prolonging the session rather than intensifying it. If you top up too quickly you can suddenly get hit by it with unpleasant effects.

I've noticed that redosing or,for me, just taking it again the next day, increases the nausea that you can sometimes get with kratom.

I know you use krat for pain relief, so I reckon for the pain relieving effect it would probably be best to top up with a half dose rather than a full one.

That way you'll save 10p as well!
    Excellent advice there for me,thankyou! I'll try my 2g's at about 4.30pm and see how another 1g at 8 goes.No harm in giving that a bash anyways.

I hope I get on ok with that and its as helpful as usual-atm 100mg of tramadol just aint cuttin it and I don't usually take that so theres no tolerance issues.Aaarrrgghhhh!!!

Oh and your concern over my wasting a small fortune is heart warming my friend.Thankyou ever so much.

Thanks

I've been going a bit silly with the topping ups this week , I'm back to almost every other hour.

Am I right in thinking, your take a dose, that dose starts to do its stuff, you think mm fancy a bit more and top up - does it sort of reset the experience, i.e. the new amount takes over from the last dose, am I making sense here.

Thanks

I think I need to change the way I dose. Take a much larger inital amount and resist topping up, rather than trying to get away with using the least amount possible and then continually topping up when Im not happy with the high or not high enough.

Thanks

Generally 3 or 4 grams, then I'll top up 2g's every other hour give or take, so over the course of an evening I prob wont do more than say 10 / 12 g's. I have a morning dose of about 2g's. I think i need to try a say 20g dose in one go.

Thanks

Hahahahaha ( Im laughing at myself) Im such a dick, I cant do anything properly ever. I eye ball my doses, I've got some digi scales and never really used them. I always use the same spoon and eye ball the same amount give or take, I just weighed my normal amount and what I though was 3.5 / 4 grams actually weighed out at 1.75g - so I just had a 9 ish gram dose, which is the biggest dose of bali Ive had in like 10 months, what a dick hey. Weirdy I feel like I could just keep typing on and on must stop now.

Thanks

I can redose multiple times throughout the day, can't say the effect diminishes from doing that. May just be me though.

Thanks

I've come back now I've tried redosing a bit - and its not bad but it gets to a point where nothing much seems to happen any more.

Tito, can I ask what your initial dose and then your top up doses are? Thankyou!

Thanks

I think then that I'm the same,Shaggy.

I'm still learning whats good for me and because I need so little of the sgi I've been a bit scared to overdo it.I don't mind throwing up but its not something I'd choose to do!

Thanks for all replies folks

Thanks

I usually redose 6 hours after the first dosage, else I wont feel any higher or get high!

But if you redose after 4 hours it might be good for you. Try to experiment yourself, I think its different from person to person
    Sex, drugs & electronic music