PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
    Thanks

Default Looking for a legal coke alternative

I am new to the legal high products and don't know what's good for that good feeling high that you get when you are doing cocaine. So far I've tried lunar wave, vanilla sky and just about an hour ago took half of a dove red that didn't do anything other than make me jittery and get a headache. I guess the lunar wave was more like a coke high than the other two. Not sure how many lines you get out of a small pack either. This stuff is too expensive to play trial and error with. I could use some good reviews from anyone who has done the real thing and has found a good legal alternative. Pls help asap!
    Last edited by tresa; 07-29-2010 at 10:25 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tresa View Post
    I am new to the legal high products and don't know what's good for that good feeling high that you get when you are doing cocaine. So far I've tried lunar wave, vanilla sky and just about an hour ago snorted half of a dove red that didn't do anything other than make me jittery and get a headache. I guess the lunar wave was more like a coke high than the other two. Not sure how many lines you get out of a small pack either. This stuff is too expensive to play trial and error with. I could use some good reviews from anyone who has done the real thing and has found a good legal alternative. Pls help asap!
    I looked loads to find a legal coke and didnt take coke for about 6months trying to find one then last week a bought 8th of cocaine and have never looked back lol doin it every weekend since in pubs an at home. cant beat it. i assume youve had it and are sick of the cost?

I dont mean to incourege you to take illegal drugs this is just my opinion for my individuel needs, everyone is different

Thanks

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by GETRICH! View Post
    I looked loads to find a legal coke and didnt take coke for about 6months trying to find one then last week a bought 8th of cocaine and have never looked back lol doin it every weekend since in pubs an at home. cant beat it. i assume youve had it and are sick of the cost?

I dont mean to incourege you to take illegal drugs this is just my opinion for my individuel needs, everyone is different
    [PHP]

Yes I can not believe the cost and so far nothing compares to the real thing but for me that is not an option at this time. If I can only find a legal alternative to it That is decent (sp?) I would be ok for now. Out of all the legal ones you tried did you find any of them even remotely close to the good feeling kind of energetic high that you get with the real thing? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tresa View Post
    [PHP]

Yes I can not believe the cost and so far nothing compares to the real thing but for me that is not an option at this time. If I can only find a legal alternative to it That is decent (sp?) I would be ok for now. Out of all the legal ones you tried did you find any of them even remotely close to the good feeling kind of energetic high that you get with the real thing? Any info would be appreciated.
    all the legal good highs i tryed were pilly or speedy more than coke like, dont know if anyone else found a coke sub thats worth doing? but if the best we can find is speedy or pilly wouldt you be better off going and buying speed? that is a very cheap substance and is a class B but is not unknown as most of the legal highs are. Any one else got an opinion on this???

Thanks

Exclamation

Well today is Thursday and I am still having negative effects from the half of a dove red I took on Tuesday. The whole experience was horrific. I will NEVER take one of those again! Could someone tell me the main ingredient of these so I will know what to avoid in the future?

Thanks

Seem to remember else mentioning the horrors of these.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mona Lisa View Post
    Seem to remember else mentioning the horrors of these.
    I remember a free sample of the red doves causing a case of the crazies like MDPV. Don't know if they still contain that, but I would not trust anything from am-hi-co.