PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New NEWS Forum

Thanks

I just want to say that these are about the most informative news threads that I've seen on any forum anywhere. Some very interesting stuff if you follow the links.

Only thing is, I've noticed that when you click on these pages it never seems to register that they've been viewed. All of the pages show up as being viewed only the once, despite me visiting lots of them, some of them even more than once. I just want to emphasise that they are being read, at least by me, and I'd recommend people to give them a read if you get the chance. There's some interesting and informative stuff on them, especially regarding the ongoing debate re. medical marijuana in the US.

You must spend quite some time putting these links up, pretty much on a everyday basis. Thanks Neo.

EDIT: Just read the earlier comments re. post counts on these threads. Sorry for repeating those comments in this post.
    Last edited by ShaggyMaengDa; 06-20-2010 at 11:03 AM.

Thanks

Yea there are plenty of interesting news links there for sure! Thanks for letting us know ya reading them

Drop by this site here and this forum here for some other good discussions.

Thanks

Default This could be "NEWS"...

Hey yo all!

I thought it could be a great news for all who have suffered of those "shops" which's caused serious loss for me and plenty of good consumers like me..
    I have been in such situations, like my package was empty and I didn't get back my money or just get some shit which has absolutely no effect...... and so on...
    Please excuse me for being this mysterious, but these "plants" together with the "mysterious" is the best... Of course in the right order with a "com"munal ending..
    I don't want to make anybody try any legal highs, but I don't want those who already did go through that lot of inconvenience and ordeal not to mention the loss what it can cause..
    If someone already aware of the good side of the legal highs is intrested in finding the best supply, got to try it... I know I found the best... It just simply can't be better!!

Thank you for reading, I hope you find my "NEWS" usefull.

Peace!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDoperrr For This Useful Post:

Jack (01-19-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thcsupport View Post
    Great idea dude! Yeah its really help to put rss feed in our site.
    Have you asked Neo about the inks in your signature? If you haven't talked to him about it I would get his approval first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

totally and if you need any help I can help you with it

Thanks

MrDopper just read your post and yes I agree, This RSS feed would be a great watch dog for the industry as well

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    I have added a new drug news forum.

Any RSS feeds you guys think should be added let me know!

Neo
    ok, if I have one, I will inform you

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Geraldinehenry For This Useful Post:

Jack (01-19-2013)

Thanks

Of course all things in moderation....I agree totally! But at times it's hard to be moderate!

Thanks

Default Spent Way Too Much Too...

I totally agree with you....I have thrown money away. I just want any easy place to order from....and not have to ask and pay for overnight...or run around town...

Just an easy, safe order place for my stimulants......

Thanks for your post....

Will keep watching...