Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
BlUNTZ OR BoNgS !?!?! - Page 2
PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.

View Poll Results: BLuNtZ OR BoNGs !?!?!

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • BLuNts

6 40.00%
  • BoNgS

9 60.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BlUNTZ OR BoNgS !?!?!

Thanks

when the bong stops working for ya, hit the lungs
    def got me baked

Uhh... what?
    All things in moderation...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GOA View Post
    Uhh... what?
    definitely 'got' me baked

Hit the 'lungs' as in Hit the showers or Hit the tracks

As for when the bong did not get me high anymore, the lung certainly did.

Thanks

Thumbs up

shit bongs are winning now !! just think about fine cigar ....wrapped around some sticky icky and say that anit good !
    ~~~ cRawLing To HeLL WiTh sOme WhisKy And A bLuNt ~~~it's dark and hell is hot

Thanks

a "lung" is a portable bucket..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spaced out
    As for when the bong did not get me high anymore, the lung certainly did.
    Ah, I gotcha now. Gravity-bongs are the shit for sure my friend. Never heard that terminology before though. Thanks for sharing.
    All things in moderation...

Thanks

Both!

Blunt for chilling, or sometimes a really packed blunt can take you places that nothing else can.

Bong or pipe for an instant, fuss-free and concentrated one-way ticket to glazed-ville. Nice and convenient.

Thanks

'I, indeed

Thanks

Ok I say both have there moments but heres some useful info.

To make a bubbling G-Bong:

Grab a cheap plastic liquor bottle and drink it. Cut off the bottom.

You need a glass slide. On the top of the plastic bottle cut a hold through the top so the slide sticks through the top. Seal around the hole with some gum.

Find a pen with a grip. The RSVP pens work best. Take the grip off.

Find a bic pen and disassemble. Place the grip on the bottom of the slide with the the pen shaft attached to it. Attach the tip of the pen (the part that you write with) to the bottom of the shaft if needed. (The hole might be too big and it will bubble down to fast).

It takes some testing to get it to bubble. The trick is to pull it up high enough till it starts to bubble and then hold it there.

Now you got a bubbling g-bong. Trust me it doesn't take long to make and its sick watching the smoke bubbles pop with smoke and create a milky fog inside.

**For an added bonus:

Take the bottom part that you cut off and drill a huge hold through the center. Drill a bunch of other holes around it. Shove that back into the top of the g-bong with the bubbler part coming through the center.

Now you can drop ice-cubes through the top for an ice catcher. :-)

***For more bonus creativity:

Grab a plastic cup (like a soda cup from a fast food place) and fill it with ice cubes and place it in the freezer.

The ice will freeze together like one big chunk. Take the chunk of ice out and place it into the water bucket of your g-bong.

When you go to hit the g-bong it sucks the water up first then it bubbles down. Now you can suck up that huge chunk of ice so the smoke is bubbling right next to it.

Have fun-post feedback :-)

Thanks

I'm a bong man myself, the first time I got properly high was from a bong and since then i've loved them, my friends use about 0.5g in a spliff between 2 of them and thats gets them buzzing but not fucked. If I smoke half of that in a bong i'm fucked for a good couple of hours.

My personal favourite is the waterfall bong, fill her up, stick your weed in there and away you go.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by THCDunc View Post
    I'm a bong man myself, the first time I got properly high was from a bong and since then i've loved them, my friends use about 0.5g in a spliff between 2 of them and thats gets them buzzing but not fucked. If I smoke half of that in a bong i'm fucked for a good couple of hours.

My personal favourite is the waterfall bong, fill her up, stick your weed in there and away you go.
    Haha you just gave me the idea to make a waterfall bubble.

I'm off to make one.