PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First Timers - The One Stop Shop on dosages

Thanks

Can we add GBL to the list?

I'd say:
    GBL: 1ml // 3ml // 5ml
    but I'm not an expert, maybe someone else could confirm/correct?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxdd View Post
    Can we add GBL to the list?

I'd say:
    GBL: 1ml // 3ml // 5ml
    but I'm not an expert, maybe someone else could confirm/correct?
    thats fairly accurate. for me personally its......

GBL

2-3ml for a buzz
    4-5ml for a knockout dose

Thanks

Kratom:

Plain leaf:

5g low dose//10g med dose // 20g high dose //25g+spend the evening with your head buried into the toilet dose

Enhanced Leaf:

3g low dose // 5g medi // 8g high dose // 15g projectile vomit

FST tincture

5 drops low dose /10 drops med // 15 drops high // 25 vomit like theres no tomorrow

250x you gotta work in mg's here

100mg /// 250mg /// 500mg /// just dont do it OK

Seriously the worst thing that will happen is You'll get a bit hot and sweaty and puke and puke and puke - then you'll feel reborn.

Sorry Im fucked
    Last edited by Bali Muncher Jim; 04-30-2009 at 02:44 PM.

Thanks

GBL added here, but have created a parallel universe over in the Kratom section for the Kratom doses
    "A fanatic is a man who consciously over compensates a secret doubt"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shizerbeard View Post
    Whoops, meant to put

Butylone: 50-75mg (medium dose) ,80-100mg (fairly strong dose)

The bodyload i got from anything over 100mg was pretty bad as far as i remember, ive only had pure butylone a couple of times though so feel free to correct me!

If you guys take 120mg fuck! Would have my chest in knots!

I think anything less than 200mg of mephedrone is a bit pointless, i dunno about you guys, but anything less than 200mg (even when i first started on meph/neorganics back in 07) makes me feel pretty annoyed more than anything. 200mg + is where it gets interesting..

ive had jwh018 and jwh073 but only a hand ful of times so i wouldnt want to comment on doses....though my accidental 250mg bomb of jwh018 was defintley overdose, if i had eaten twice as much i could have been a goner.
    so yur the one.. sorry to hear bout that... 7.4GBP per 250mg trip on Jw18 doesn't sound so bad.. were you like above high or did you just fade out for a day... I notice that large doses of jwh18 vap numbs my lungs so that the automaticity is all screwed and I feel like I have hyperventalate to assure that air is really actually being exchanged for co2... was it kinda like that because the numbbed body feel (kinda like opiate warm cuddled feeling) of being in an underfilled waterbed is kinda nice... just the feeling of possibly not breathing doesn't make me feel so good... hey is this crap injectable? lol I heard about someone who plugged it, though I personally don't choose to do so since thats putting trace elements in your blood stream w/o the benifit of hitting your liver/kidneys first...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DavAth_Dionysus View Post
    so yur the one.. sorry to hear bout that... 7.4GBP per 250mg trip on Jw18 doesn't sound so bad.. were you like above high or did you just fade out for a day... I notice that large doses of jwh18 vap numbs my lungs so that the automaticity is all screwed and I feel like I have hyperventalate to assure that air is really actually being exchanged for co2... was it kinda like that because the numbbed body feel (kinda like opiate warm cuddled feeling) of being in an underfilled waterbed is kinda nice... just the feeling of possibly not breathing doesn't make me feel so good... hey is this crap injectable? lol I heard about someone who plugged it, though I personally don't choose to do so since thats putting trace elements in your blood stream w/o the benifit of hitting your liver/kidneys first...
    it was an all round horrible experience. Felt like i was burning, chest pains aswell. eventually i ended up in a room in the dark on my own for about 8 hours, fucked out of my mind. I was literally crawling along the same 1-2 metres of floor for the whole time. Motor functions were fucked. I was tripping insanely hard (i recently had 5 blotters of lsd, which was visual as fuck but not in the same league as the jwh 250mg for headfuck) i thought the world was ending at 9am, was convinced of it. Worst experience with any drugs (well, maybe had some worse ones with alcohol over the years..)

was awful!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shizerbeard View Post
    it was an all round horrible experience. Felt like i was burning, chest pains aswell. eventually i ended up in a room in the dark on my own for about 8 hours, fucked out of my mind. I was literally crawling along the same 1-2 metres of floor for the whole time. Motor functions were fucked. I was tripping insanely hard (i recently had 5 blotters of lsd, which was visual as fuck but not in the same league as the jwh 250mg for headfuck) i thought the world was ending at 9am, was convinced of it. Worst experience with any drugs (well, maybe had some worse ones with alcohol over the years..)

was awful!
    hrrm, so your saying its worth a try? lol, I love j18 and I know doing something like you did (only for me it will be on purpose) is just an eventuality if I keep ordering...

Thanks

4-FMA: 75mg // 125mg // 200mg

do not redose this chemical for at least 2 hours after taking it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DavAth_Dionysus View Post
    hrrm, so your saying its worth a try? lol, I love j18 and I know doing something like you did (only for me it will be on purpose) is just an eventuality if I keep ordering...
    hmmmmm no not at all, if you do that you would have to be insanely stupid, if i have taken a slightly higher dose i would have had to go to hospital and could have even died (going on the ld50)

There wasnt one positive about the experience, not one single grain of good to come from it. Tripping like fuck yes, but in a good way NO. Also, it took a good 2-3 days after i dropped before i got back to normal.
    I remember trying to get stoned from some weed and high grade hash a day or 2 after it but it did nothing whatsoever, took myabe 4 days at least for me to be able to get stoned again from anything, and even after that my tolerance has been huge (been smoking qs in 1 day etc)

I seriously dont know why anyone would bother, the physical pain i was in whilst tripping alone would make it not even worth an attempt. My veins felt like theyre burning through my skin, and were agony. Couldnt catch by breath properly until a full 18 hours + after taking it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cam View Post
    4-FMA: 75mg // 125mg // 200mg

do not redose this chemical for at least 2 hours after taking it
    Why? If your first dosage is nasal the peak is max. after 30 mins!?
    Sex, drugs & electronic music