PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: First Timers - The One Stop Shop on dosages

Thanks

This is a great thread, with good info. Thanks everyone

Thanks

Very nice info! Thx!

Thanks

From experience, anyone taking any substance for the first time, beware, from my own experience and that of others that i know, you MUST take it slowly and steadily, i am no spring chicken and as such may preach but it will bring your enjoyment of anything to be an experience to remember and not something you will regret, a lot of legal highs etc are potent chemicals that can have very strong reactions on the human body, many are new and untested and some can cause allergies and dangerous side effects, get to know the substance slowly and build up some immunity, failure to do so can cause hospitalisation and possibly death, try explaining the hospital visit to your relatives etc because you dived straight in!! You will also feel absolutely sh*t for several days if you go too far, trust me.
    The potency of any substance is not a set quantity but relies on many factors, the development and production, many are laboratory produced chemicals but mixed by some newbie at home so different batches can have different quantities of the various compounds, some of which you may be more tolerant to than others, also take into account your own immunity and body condition, size and chemical composition at the time, have you taken anything else recently such as pills, medications or alcohol? These can have adverse effects on anyones body.
    Finally some of these chemicals take quite a long time to work there way into your system depending on how they are taken, this is ultra important and something anyone who has taken these products will have experienced usually first hand and to a negative effect, after 15 minutes complaining it doesn't work and start taking more, this is the worst thing possible and you will regret it later in the evening, i must stress a lot of products are very strong and can take an hour or so to take effect so bear that in mind, a little at a time spread over a period of time will give you a great night and also the piece of mind knowing after the initial hour or so there is no major side effects, allergies or problems with the batch you have.
    Of course there are some rubbish products out there that will not do a lot, several caffeine pills etc but get to know what is good, be safe and most of all enjoy yourself.

Stay safe
    Stay sensible
    Stay alive

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gnuck View Post
    Hi, I'm in UK, for the first time I've tried a bath salt/research chemical call "Bomb". well despite some nasty story read on the web about this stuff, it had very little effect on me, which i would compare with ephedrine or some old style cough syrup/decongestant. i didn't take correctly ( to took about 500mg over 6 hours in small bits) or just the head shop sell me some useless powder?
    any reply or suggestion are welcome, before i waste other money in try.
    however note that i'm in the early 40's, i didn't take any drugs in past 5-6 years, but previously i use to take Coke and weed (and also others) quite often, might be this the reason of the low effect?
    Sounds like a dud batch or just not a very good product, 5 - 6 years abstaining is a long time and you should be quite receptive to most substances, im same age and after 2 years had some stuff tonight, apart from one stage of sickness was very good, as my waffling and posts have probably shown

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LegitHit View Post
    from my own experience and that of others that i know, you MUST take it slowly and steadily
    Exactly!

Too much too fast means an unenjoyable experience, possible health problems, doctor's bills if it gets to that point and bad press for the whole scene.

I never plan to have 'fun' during my first allergy test. It's just kinda like a really light appetizer and then you get the opportunity to order the entree or try something else.

Thanks

I don't know the real compound names for what I want to buy. I see a bunch of 20 letter words I know nothing about. Is there an index or translation of them anyplace? I'm looking for a productive glass wipe, so my plants can grow in the sunshine. But I'm getting tired and my energy and mood is getting down because I can't find a place that will help me. I like to buy American. Overseas cleaner sales isn't an option. Not for now. Any help ?

Thanks

Sawneerain- a-PVP is similar to MDPV and is still, technically legally available in most us states. You wont find it on the shelves anywhere of course but there are some online US vendors who are starting to carry it. You might have to build up a little bit of relationship with one before they will actually sell to you because the legality of it is questionable as it may be considered an analougue. But you are certainly far more like to find someone in the US willing to ship you a-PVP before shipping you something already banned such as MDPV.