PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lotus Petal Extract

Thanks

Default xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by ShaggyMaengDa; 09-05-2009 at 02:46 AM.

Thanks

Not tried it, but am guessing its similar to blue lotas inwhich you could infuse it in Wine

Thanks

thats an interesting item,
    it looks similar to the lotus extracts avaiable at IAS, a did not not try the powder extracts from them but did try the three louts paste and personally i think its about as great an ethno product you can get, it just smells beautiful, i found on its own was good, and as a smoker at the time i found it was a good smoke too, combined with some green stuff i used to smoke in a pipe it worked great, i also gound that when combined with kava or kratom it helped to create a very nice experience,
    i can only imagine that the effects would be simmilar, and just like other lotus products would have a subtle but glorious magic to them when taken on there own but create wonderful synergies when combined with other herbs, lotus and kratom for example is great, some people may not notice the difference, but i can see it clear as day,
    also if your a drinker louts is supposed to synergise very well with drink so i think that if you put some of this product in bottle of red you'd be in for a good night,

please update this thread if you do purchase as it would be good to know about this product
    Someone talked, it was a liberal...........a dead liberal!

Thanks

yeah, I would like to know how it goes, too, cheers.

Could you email Connor and ask him what the effects and doseage are?

Also Erowid.

Ive heard blue lotus synergises well with alchohol.
    I like alcohol but feel restricted with it, in that I cant have too much, too often. I feel that it needs something to make it more fluffy, maybe lotus will do this?

Thanks

it may well do, they should be plenty of accounts out there if you search the forums e,c,t as lotus is really quite well known, its not a blow you mind kind of thing but its a sublte experience and makes kratom and kava feel different and a bit more magic, i have never tried with alcohol during the time i was a drinker

Thanks

Default sorry to bump, lotus question please

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGreenWarrior View Post
    thats an interesting item,
    it looks similar to the lotus extracts avaiable at IAS, a did not not try the powder extracts from them but did try the three louts paste and personally i think its about as great an ethno product you can get, it just smells beautiful, i found on its own was good, and as a smoker at the time i found it was a good smoke too, combined with some green stuff i used to smoke in a pipe it worked great, i also gound that when combined with kava or kratom it helped to create a very nice experience,
    i can only imagine that the effects would be simmilar, and just like other lotus products would have a subtle but glorious magic to them when taken on there own but create wonderful synergies when combined with other herbs, lotus and kratom for example is great, some people may not notice the difference, but i can see it clear as day,
    also if your a drinker louts is supposed to synergise very well with drink so i think that if you put some of this product in bottle of red you'd be in for a good night,

please update this thread if you do purchase as it would be good to know about this product
    I was lucky enough to receive a freebie of lotus petal extract.

I could not find any info on dosages of the extract out there.
    Could you tell me what dose you used please? so I don't overdo it by accident?

thank you

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dave777 View Post
    I was lucky enough to receive a freebie of lotus petal extract.

I could not find any info on dosages of the extract out there.
    Could you tell me what dose you used please? so I don't overdo it by accident?

thank you
    I'd have to assume it'd be very very difficult to od on lotus... the actives just aren't that active even in monsterous doses.

I have to say, I've done a polar/non-polar extraction on more than 14 grams of petals and cores... yeilding 290 mg of a very goooopy wet resin, lovely smelling. smoked all of it in 1 sitting and felt very very calm... quite nice.

This guy is obviously full of shit.. he didn't do any of this, and neither should any of you.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
    if i'm going to kill someone, it's damn well going to be me.

Thanks

sorry about late reply

tbh the main risk from taking oo much is just wasting it, as you cant really push the cieling up with taking more, lotus is quite subtle but lovelly at the same time,

if i were you, id mix it with either krat or alcohol and try 1/4 of the sample you got sent, if thats no good after a while try another 1/4

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyMaengDa View Post
    Dave777, send Conor an e-mail and ask him at what level, for the purposes of aromatherapy, should one begin experimenting with this one. He'll tell you as long as you don't refer directly to ingesting it/consuming it. He's the same with kratom. If you ask him how much to 'take' he won't respond or you'll get a snotty e-mail back. But he's always responded positively to the 'for the purposes olf aromatherapy' line, and I know others have made this point about him before as well.

Please let us know what he says and how you find this one when you try it btw.
    Cheers for that Shaggy.
    I will send him an email.
    Will post back with what he tells me.

Cheers

Thanks

Default Just posted this mail off...

"Hello Connor

I would like some aromatherapy information please on two items from your store.
    The first item is your lotus petal extract - what amount is best to practice with, for a novice, and is there any special way to use it.
    The second item is the resinous extract as per this link http://www.eurokrat.com/index.php?_a...d&productId=89 - again, which amount is best for someone to work with, for the first time. (the person will have worked with non resinous extracts in the past)

thank you for you kind contribution to my research.

Yours Dave777
    customer."