PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks

ChoiNguyen
    Actually aricept does the opposite, it works by stopping a specific enzyme(acetylcholinesterase) from breaking down acetylcholine in the brain. therefor more of it remains in the brain for a longer time. So if I were to supplement with choline I could actually have too much acetylcholine which leads to nausea, paranoia...
    I did like the effects of piracetam, I'm going to introduce it slowly, check for improvement and if anything add very small amounts of a choline supplement(trial and error)

thanks for your input guys

Thanks

@Alacast082

Thank you for the update. I was just reading that choline was a good supplement to stack with piracetam from reading an article @ www.smartdrugsforthought.com/piracetam-research it was somewhere near the bottom of the page what piracetam is synergistic with. I believe it is also very effective with a substance called hydergine, this was also on the page with a medical document that can be searched on google. It says it increases the effects by 500%. Well I will remember not to take too much choline. I've been actually taking roughly 1100mg of choline bitartrate per day along with 4800mg of piracetam. It's been great so far, but I'm considering lowering the choline intake due to it leading to nausea and paranoia at high level dosages. Thank you for informing me about this alcast082 it has been very helpful! Let us know you Test Results on your usage of piracetam and what you are planning to stack it with. I'm quite curious.

Thanks

Anyone tried Noopept?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Anyone tried Noopept?
    Nope never gave it a shot. Wait for some more TRs to come through in my honest opinion. I'm not sure what adverse effects it could have.

Thanks

Well I would like to update that I do not use a Cholinergic source for the time being. I'm giving myself specific test results with only racetam synergistic effects to determine effectiveness without the use of cholinergics. The two racetams I am only using now is Piracetam and Neuro Wave Aniracetam both sources from the same manufacturer here in the USA. These two racetams have given me reasons to have a relative sense of security and safety when I am ingesting either of them. Noopept will definitely have to wait until I have found enough valid research and studies performed on human beings. Piracetam and Aniracetam have enough valid information stating the positive and neuroprotective effects given when used. I wasn't able to find as much information as I did when I was conducting extensive research on Piracetam. I was able to find this document though from a particular website - Human studies have established that Aniracetam is a powerful cognitive enhancer. Study participants improved their scores on a number of intelligence and memory tests (Saletu, 1980, 1984). Piracetam is relatively safe and harmless for anyone that is interested in experiencing the effects of any nootropic or one that is part of the racetam family. I did however find Oxiracetam harmless as well. It also has a similar effect to the Piracetam and Aniracetam synergy. I was not able to find much information on the source though... I am in further studies in Oxi- (stated to be the much stronger form of Piracetam and shares very similar chemical structure) as well as Prami- (this has been stated to be the "cousin" to Aniracetam as they are both lipid soluble sources and are simliar in chemical structure). I have not tested out Pramiracetam, so I can not speak on the substance stated. This will have to be further down the road. As for the claims of one being stronger than the other, I would have to agree in the slightest way. From my own personal usage, all have different effects and one is only more potent than the other when comparing racetams of similar chemical structure (This stating my use and comparison of Piracetam and Oxiracetam)

Does a cholinergic source need to be used with a racetam? The answer is to be determined by the individual who can determine and test the difference results when using or not using the two sources.

Sources where information was gathered:
    Erowid - Aniracetam, Piracetam
    Smart Drugs for Thought - What is Aniracetam? | What is Piracetam?
    Drug-Forums - Nootropics - Racetams