PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Where the hell can you buy Khat?!?

I've heard soooooo much about this one. I knew someone who used to chew it daily for years, but would never say where he got it from. He always seemed really sociable and alert and happy. Its pefecrtly legal in britain (not the US I dont think) and theres an estimated 50,000 users in the UK. But theres seemingly no-where selling it, and I cant even find anywhere online selling it.

I think that some companies could do with assessing the market and opening up some websites, theres a hell of a gap there

Anyone know where I can get any?

"I heard that america ranks the highest in drug use and the lowest in education. But we can fix this easily. All we need to do is start the war on education"

Thanks

i know about Qat but not yours

Thanks

Khat? Qat? Gat?

How many names does this stuff have for christs sake? Any differences between them?

"I heard that america ranks the highest in drug use and the lowest in education. But we can fix this easily. All we need to do is start the war on education"

Thanks

They're all the same.

Thanks

theres several places in the UK that sell it, as khat fully legal in the UK as long as nothing is extracted.
    queen's crescent market on saturday in chalk farm sells it, a somali shop in edgware road, and a few shops in camden do.
    also wembley market on sunday sell it.

Thanks

There is alot of qat scam sites, becarful!
    If you can't buy khat locally, then you can buy khat online at http://www.khatchat.com
    They are the only website that sell khat striaght to your door. My friend uses this very often. They accept paypal too.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greenbean View Post
    There is alot of qat scam sites, becarful!
    If you can't buy khat locally, then you can buy khat online at link removed
    They are the only website that sell khat striaght to your door. My friend uses this very often. They accept paypal too.
    No sourcing/linking please. welcome to the forums
    Last edited by The_One_and_Only_E; 09-09-2011 at 11:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

the alkaloids loose potency very fast sooo... the amount of cathine and cathinone are a complete guess in my opinion.(%) by weight

Thanks

I learned about this from a drug psychologist. He says that it's legal to own Khat/Qat/whatever in my state but that chewing it is illegal. It's a controlled substance in the US. I'm wondering If there's a legal way to buy some for non-chewing purposes. Or is it just a dream unless I move to the UK or something?

Thanks

Firstly let me clear some of the myth against khat from an objective point of view. I chew khat and I know it therefore I know what I am talking about. Secondly lets compare Alcohol to khat and which one is more dangerous!

To clear the myth around khat in the following:

1-Khat doesn't make a person loose his or her mind
    2-It is alkaloid and so is coffee. Western media is trying to find a link between cocaine and khat ignoring the fact that caffeine shares that link too.
    3-Believe it or not, it is more of a hassle to quiet coffee than quieting khat.
    4-Also believe or not Alcohol destroys a person quicker and uglier.
    5-It is that mild, first timers don't really comprehend that they are under the influence
    6-All western and mainly American researches conducted on khat are biased for lots of reasons.

For example comparing khat the natural plant to its extracted cathinone is unfair because consuming pure large dose of cathinone is deadly beside it is like conducting a test on the effect of drinking beer using a method that contains 100% alcohol. Where is the logic in here!.

Also subjecting sick tired animals to test and generalizing that to the human beings is also unfair for example, the poor animal has been subjected to extensive testing in a short period of time. Even if it was an elephant these experiments would have killed it.

Western attitude doesn't take into consideration cultural reasoning and norms, basically under the WESTERN definition of drugs alcohol is harmless!
    To note alcohol is a social taboo in the counties and cultures that chew khat.

The reasoning for banning khat in the west is actually the same reasoning for opposing building a mosque or at least opposing its manarats. What harm a manarat can do! Terrorists don't need one to plot their attacks.

The strangest part is linking khat to terrorism. This is totally ignorance of basic facts. Alqaida carries the salafi ideology in which khat is one of its main enemies. Talaban in a short period of time has managed to clear big parts of opium trade that the USA managed to bring back, Somali court union the former political wing for Alshabab cleared the areas under its control from khat trade. So give your enemy a true honest description. Drugs and Salafia don't mix even though I disagree with Salafia for classifying khat as hard drugs.

For those who made judgement on the plant, I only can say rethink your position and free yourself from being biased. The UK is the mother of all democracies and the USA needs to learn from her mother. Don't blame the UK yanks, blame your government that still treats your as children.

I believe there are a few online shops that sells khat but I don't know if they deliver internationally. mykhat.com, freshgat.com, or grap your bags and visit the UK and try it while you are there.

Peace to all

11. The Following User Says Thank You to khat For This Useful Post:

luvalot (10-17-2012)