PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.

Thread: Safe herbs for me?

Thanks

Smile Safe herbs for me?

Hello, im currently on the search for a range of herbs like benzo's and poppy pod tea, I would like your feedback and advice... Im going to be using too calm me down or to help me sleep if i've got an early morning and another for recreation(or the same just diff dosage)... pref with some hint of euphoria.

Anyway I'm looking for herbs that will not trigger of psycosis as I've only just about recovered(3rd time in two years, successfully off antipsycotics)... I know im prob going to get a few people just saying I need to be drug free but thats not going to happen... I'm just trying to reduce any chance of getting addiction and and to stay out of the laws way, plus booze is messy...

Heres some of what I've been looking into... any additions would be appretiated.

Herbs:
    Mulungu, intreasting I think I'll give it a go,its ment to be quite mellow though... apparently some get introspective realizations on this herb, may be good for me... though no euphoria and sounds like little bodyload... may be good for helping me sleep.

Wouldn't mind trying Balché(Lonchocarpus violaceus) but the traditionel way was to ferment with honey and water but i cant find a recipe... Cubé resin(contains rotenone and deguelin), a pesticide thatss extracted from the roots, no idea if its got any psychedelic propeties and theres not info on erowid... I think it can be used unfermented though...

Broom... looked into this herb back in the day... cured right. for something like 3-12 months, I'ts quite the psychedelic apparently... prob not safe for me, maybe in its natural state smoked it prob would be ok but is it worth the risk?

Heimia salicifolia is intreasting but seems quite the psycedelic... plus its ment to cause auditory hallucinations while dosed up, the euphoria is ment to be as good as or better then Opium... but sounds a bit unpredictible

Snakeroot(Rauwolfia Serpentina)... sounds quite dangerous when mixed with other CNS depressants espesially or at large doses... I think its 600mg med dose by itself and is prob quite safe... I've heard others take too high a dose and have suffered for days after.

Heres a quote from http://www.mydr2.com/cgi-bin/english...uerry=insomnia , page intitled. Mentall Illness and the Indian Snakeroot Cure:
    [snake root(rauwolfia serpentina)
    was used to treat bites by posionus reptiles and insects, insomnia, mental illness, diarrhera, dysentary, fight fever, and to cause contractins of the uterus. Today, villagers in India give it to their chiledren to help them sleep..

It is also used for meditation. Ghandhi is said to have chewed on snakeroot while meditating. He also drank a tea made from snakeroot before going to bed.]

Nootropic - off topic kind off:
    Phenibut(not a herb) a sedative... i like the sound of this one, drunkedness feelings plus some report euphoria... erowids a few experience reports but no vault... as with benzo's alchohol increases the hers effects. Still the effects sound erratic, but i get that with valium anyway... some times I get great euphoria and sometimes im just totally numb.

Now for the bad effects: tollerence builds up quickly(prob at rec doses @ 1 to 2.5), withdrawal symptoms and hangovers

Oh I dont really like the effects of Valarian, though I was using to try to sleep and had an opposite effect and I've only ever used over the counter herbal antianxiety meds... I think they normally contain valarian too plus hops, passionflower(I think), skullcap and a few others i think... I think I've tried wild lettuce which was sh*t... also kratom(super strengh or was it 15x) and I only got minimal effects from it, though this was around the time fake kratom was going around, plus I think I was on an anti psycotic which may have blocked some of the relevent receptors, but man kratom tastes worse then ppt.

Anyway cheers,
    CFox

P.S. Sorry for the long post
    Last edited by crazyfox; 11-22-2009 at 01:30 AM.

Thanks

I suggest phenibut Ive got a few mates that take this often to help with anxiety and Ocd. Self prescribed but they really feel the Benifit from it. Doesnt really have much euphoria but helps them relax. It also is a great hangover cure.

Thanks

This month im going to get some more kava i think, but this time actually follow a recipe, rather then just poring hot water over it which i've just found out brakes down the Kavalactone, plus the tea bags I've got have a low amount of Kavalactone... prob why i've never been truley krunk on the stuff... i know kava's safe for me, no worries there.

Ill get some Phenibut as a mood enhancer for everyday use.

May give some of the others i listed earlier ago at a later date.

Thanks

Got some instant Kava coming in stanard and shana(ultratsong)

Thanks

There is a new blend called "Herbal Nation" with a wide range of different products. They claim to be safe for human consumption (only one or two products are marked as not)