PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Making Kratom Tea Withe Powdered Kratom

Thanks

Default Making Kratom Tea Withe Powdered Kratom

Still waiting to try my Kratom that I ordered ages ago, its about 25g. Its the really fine powder stuff - I tried knecking it but nearly vomited!

Id like to make a tea, but not sure what I can strain it through, with the powder being so fine, it just seeps through my socks, LOL.

Anyone got any experience?

Thanks

What did you order? If it's a thai you gotta be careful or you won't get anything out of it with a tea. T'n'w is the way to go, for nasty that is; second best tech is capping it, but then it's important to gulp the caps with a bug cup of hot tea and drink a second cup afterwards.
    If you couldn't stand t'n'w I'd strongly suggest capping!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enduin View Post
    What did you order? If it's a thai you gotta be careful or you won't get anything out of it with a tea. T'n'w is the way to go, for nasty that is; second best tech is capping it, but then it's important to gulp the caps with a bug cup of hot tea and drink a second cup afterwards.
    If you couldn't stand t'n'w I'd strongly suggest capping!
    It just sort of tickles me throat and makes me want to be sick. I'll get some big capsules!

Cheers
    DD

Thanks

hey man ....
    i just statred using kratom also .......
    i have only been using it for the last couple of months all in powder !

my trick is use about 3 tbsp ... the dose that i found worked for me .....
    ihate tea also .... pour your tea .....................let all the powder settle to the bottom .................drink some .....let it settle agin !

but since iam not drink the slude i usly make 2 teas .............and keep poring more hot watter to the sludge!
    ~~~ cRawLing To HeLL WiTh sOme WhisKy And A bLuNt ~~~it's dark and hell is hot

Thanks

you get used to the dossage level ........... and differnt methods !

i herd caps are better than tea cuz your not wasting so carelessly !
    but iam sticking to the tea for now

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wildguy6969 View Post
    hey man ....
    i just statred using kratom also .......
    i have only been using it for the last couple of months all in powder !

my trick is use about 3 tbsp ... the dose that i found worked for me .....
    ihate tea also .... pour your tea .....................let all the powder settle to the bottom .................drink some .....let it settle agin !

but since iam not drink the slude i usly make 2 teas .............and keep poring more hot watter to the sludge!
    It would be a lot better if we'd bought some stuff that wasnt powdered i suppose lol! I'm sure I've seen it for sale.

Thanks

Just mix a tablespoon with OJ, cover your nose, and pretend it's a smoothie.... lol
    All things in moderation...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GOA View Post
    Just mix a tablespoon with OJ, cover your nose, and pretend it's a smoothie.... lol
    mmmmmm extra pulp

Thanks

There are notable differences between tea and caps. You don't waste any alkaloids if you eat it, but it's harder on your digestive system, slower absorbed, and generally just makes one feel sluggish.

Tea is best. You waste more, but it's not that much, really. Just do a second extraction if you're worried about that. Drink the stuff... no gagging, vomiting, or whatever happens when you toss n' wash... just done and through with it. Almost instant effects.

Do you literally eat any other tea? No. So why eat kratom? Just make a tea, and compost the waste. The end. Everyone is happy.
    Last edited by GOA; 07-01-2011 at 05:47 AM.
    All things in moderation...

Thanks

Standardized powdered extract of kratom is known as kratom 15x, which can easily be identified as a dry and very fine powder resembling fine talc powder, known for its therapeutic treatments.Kratom may be prepared in a variety of ways such as brewing it in tea. It can be stirred into
    fruit juice or shaken into a bottle of water.