PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
    Thanks

Default space dust/space E powder??

Willing to give anything a go, I decided today that I would look into trying Space-E powder as I have heard good reports and that it contains mephedrone. However, the shop that I usually buy my legal highs from informed me that they didn't have this in stock but recommened that I try "space dust" instead, as apparently this stuff is just as good or equal to it. However, having not done much reasearch on "space dust" I was unsure as to wether this would be just as good as an alternative to the "Space E powder" However, it being sold to me that it was the next best thing, with my fingers crossed I decided to stick with the suggested "space Dust" and ended up forking out 35 for 1g (Ouch) Only to return home and sample a few lines(4) to find out that it is nowhere near as good as i was led to believe and that it was more along the lines of (no pun intended) "dusted" and "charge+" Both of which I have sampled before. So, if anything "Space Dust" is just a mild but nose stinging caffine buzz and I wouldn't really reccomend it.

The questions I ask you good people is:
    A) Have any of you people tried Space-e powder and what were your thoughts and experiences?

B) Have any of you been ripped off and led to believe that "Space dust" is an alternative to "Space E powder" like I was?

Having been totaly dissapointed by "space dust" and wanting to fulfil my desires for that little extra something, I ended up purchasing some "mitseez"(legal) that both my partner and I have experienced before and really enjoyed. I do highly reccomend these as a great way to treat yourself after being made a complete mug out of myself and feeling just a little bit gullable !!!

It would be great to hear your thoughts and answers to my above questions as it would be greatly appreciated...

p.s Having resorted back to taking Mitseez instead, both my partner and I are rushing out tits off! Are there any other Mitseez fans out there??

Thanks

It's shit!!
    Tried "E" when they launched, underweight, clumpy etc
    Complained and was offered a free 0.5g on next order, i didn't!!
    I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.

Thanks

cheers Insomnia! will give it a miss then.

Thanks

There will always be companies that will sell of low grade products under another products hype. Make some quick money. Need to do research before handin money over to a product that you dont even know the active ingredient.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by legal si View Post
    Willing to give anything a go, I decided today that I would look into trying Space-E powder as I have heard good reports and that it contains mephedrone. However, the shop that I usually buy my legal highs from informed me that they didn't have this in stock but recommened that I try "space dust" instead, as apparently this stuff is just as good or equal to it. However, having not done much reasearch on "space dust" I was unsure as to wether this would be just as good as an alternative to the "Space E powder" However, it being sold to me that it was the next best thing, with my fingers crossed I decided to stick with the suggested "space Dust" and ended up forking out 35 for 1g (Ouch) Only to return home and sample a few lines(4) to find out that it is nowhere near as good as i was led to believe and that it was more along the lines of (no pun intended) "dusted" and "charge+" Both of which I have sampled before. So, if anything "Space Dust" is just a mild but nose stinging caffine buzz and I wouldn't really reccomend it.

The questions I ask you good people is:
    A) Have any of you people tried Space-e powder and what were your thoughts and experiences?

B) Have any of you been ripped off and led to believe that "Space dust" is an alternative to "Space E powder" like I was?

Having been totaly dissapointed by "space dust" and wanting to fulfil my desires for that little extra something, I ended up purchasing some "mitseez"(legal) that both my partner and I have experienced before and really enjoyed. I do highly reccomend these as a great way to treat yourself after being made a complete mug out of myself and feeling just a little bit gullable !!!

It would be great to hear your thoughts and answers to my above questions as it would be greatly appreciated...

p.s Having resorted back to taking Mitseez instead, both my partner and I are rushing out tits off! Are there any other Mitseez fans out there??
    i had space dust once and its very strong, the buzz twists to a very insane buzz towards the end. Too mad for my taste but other i know loved it. On thing i noticed with it is that its very hard to speak loud, you kind of whisper.