PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liquid Kratom?

Thanks

Default Liquid Kratom?

Hey all,

I have tried the 15x Kratom powder before, just swigged it with some orange juice and got a really nice energised, talkative affect but that's all my experience with Kratom. I have read some posts regarding tolerance so obviously 15x all the time would cost a fortune.

I have recently bought some liquid Kratom (standard strength I think), called Thai Dragon (hope I'm okay putting down the name!) and it says to soak 5ml of it on the tongue. I though physically ingesting it was the best way of taking Kratom so is this correct in what it says? Plus how long do you leave the liquid on the tongue and do you swallow it? I'm sorry if I sound ignorant but I hear so many confusing ways of taking Kratom that I don't know what is best.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Just gulp it down. Not sure how strong that extract is going to be, mind you.. Best 'liquid kratom' is the FS (Full Spectrum) Tincture. Rare as rocking horse shit these days and pricey too, but it's fucking awesome stuff. A big dose of FST is as near to opium as you're going to get without opium, or some other kind of opiatey whatsit..

Thanks

I tried a liquid kratom tincture before, i held it under my tongue for a min then swallowed.

Thanks

FST.. FST.. FST FST FST FST FST FST FST FST FST FST FST. F. S. T. Drink it. That is all.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jenga View Post
    Hey all,

I have tried the 15x Kratom powder before, just swigged it with some orange juice and got a really nice energised, talkative affect but that's all my experience with Kratom. I have read some posts regarding tolerance so obviously 15x all the time would cost a fortune.

I have recently bought some liquid Kratom (standard strength I think), called Thai Dragon (hope I'm okay putting down the name!) and it says to soak 5ml of it on the tongue. I though physically ingesting it was the best way of taking Kratom so is this correct in what it says? Plus how long do you leave the liquid on the tongue and do you swallow it? I'm sorry if I sound ignorant but I hear so many confusing ways of taking Kratom that I don't know what is best.

Thanks in advance.
    hi

I love kratom and I try 15x powdered kratom for everyday use..I try liquid kratom in the form of kratom tea.Iced or cold tea is available almost everywhere.

Thanks

Likely a water or glycerin based tincture. Using it sublingually (holding in your mouth/under your tongue) tents to make the drug enter the blood stream faster and stronger as it bypasses first pass metabolism. So you get more high, but it doesn't last as long. Chugging it back will probably make the high last longer but it won't be as strong. It's really up to you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

I can't think of any rouse specific side effect for sublingual use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

Kratom 5x Liquid Extract is an exclusive on shops. It contains a standardized 5x extract of our Mitragyna speciosa (Kratom) Leaf, extracted into pure grain alcohol and mountain spring water, for a unique, Full Spectrum Extract.

Thanks

Kratom 15x extract can be taken in a wide variety of methods including preparing it in tea, stirred into fruit juice or shaken into a bottle of water. In addition, it can be swallowed by mixing the Kratom 15x into yogurt, honey, chocolate syrup and other foods.

Thanks

A liquid extract is carefully prepared by a multiple stage extraction and purification process, in order to extract and purify all the relative and active ingredients.