PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default DMAA (Geranamine)

Here is my initial experience...

Empty stomach aside from some powerade.
    Total dose: 200mgs (2x 100mg gelcaps)

T=00min: 100mg oral.
    T=30min: Notice first effects, feeling light and relaxed, everything is slowing down, almost sedating.
    T=45: Over initial come-up, some music appreciation but feeling too relaxed-out/uncoordinated to dance. Feels good.
    T=1hr30min: 100mg oral. Ate a muesli bar.
    T=1hr45min: Second come-up not as strong as the 1st, but feeling more energetic and pushy with music now. Exercise feels great, body tingles, mind is crystal clear but have difficulty sticking to any task, easily distracted. Music appreciation is growing, notice a little teeth-grinding. Body-high feels great, kinda waiting for the mind-high which never arrives.
    T=3hr: The ride is pretty much over, residual feeling of wellbeing, some drymouth but is nothing sipping on the powerade can\'t fix.
    T=4hrs: No \"crash\" or negative comedown, feeling tired and mellowed-out. Had a short phase of feeling mentally scattered but otherwise fine.

Overall Pandy is impressed with how clean the experience was. Can see the benefits for exercise too, especially with weights; push more and push harder for longer. Pandy hasn\'t noticed any peripheral junk either - gastro has been OK, BP/HR at resting increased insignificantly.
    "A fanatic is a man who consciously over compensates a secret doubt"

Thanks

dmaa is a potentiator to meph or m1 at best. on its own, it's a weak, substandard stimulant. if taken over 100mg, some people experience nausia. During the multiple times that I tried it, I felt good only twice, the other times were just slightly better than being normal. Many people get headaches from this substance for some reason.

Thanks

I've tried this stuff on 10+ occasions and get a similar experience each and every time. I've read reports mentioning the nausea etc but never experienced it myself.

This is not my favorite stimulant... I think we both agree that there are far better and more fun stimulants around. For a legal stimulant it's got nothing on B1 or M1 for example, but at the same time it's not completely terrible - excluding those who get the headaches and nausea.
    "A fanatic is a man who consciously over compensates a secret doubt"

Thanks

I've tried DMAA many times and never notice any recreational value. It's just like caffeine, but better for doing exercise. It has stim properties but no euphoria at all.

Thanks

yes, you cannot compare them to m1 or b1, but the price speaks for it. Its very cheap compared to them both.

Thanks

I've only used DMAA at work for concentration or when working out.
    No euphoria but could be used bulk out caps with meph or m1 etc

Thanks

Is'nt that one of the main ingredience in Activate? If it is, the high is not too bad. I usually get i mild content feeling from it. But yes I agree there are mucn better stims than that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scudinvi View Post
    Is'nt that one of the main ingredience in Activate? If it is, the high is not too bad. I usually get i mild content feeling from it. But yes I agree there are much better stims than that.
    you can snort activate, no way can you snort dmaa powder.

Thanks

sounds divine. i just ordered off SS can't wait.

Thanks

Default DMAA is safe and a natural compound

According to recent medical studies on the effects of DMAA(http://www.la-press.com/hemodynamic-...-article-a2947), you will come to find that it is a safe, naturally occurring compound derived from geranium oil and the plant. It is a main ingredient in various "pre-workout" stimulants, such as Jack3d, but it does not cause negative side effects. It's actually compared to drinking 2-3 cups of coffee. Of course, like any stimulant, it is important to take the recommended dose and no more, or you may experience nausea, anxiety or a more rapid heart rate just like you would taking too much of any stimulant.

See h**p://NO SPAM.com for more information on proper DMAA dosage as well as links to the studies mentioned.