PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: concealing smell

Thanks

Default concealing smell

Planning on visiting friends and buying weed/hash. Going by Bus and the trip takes about 6 hours.

What would be the best way to conceal the weed-smell do you guys think?

Thanks

Smelly proof bags will do the trick for general public smell issues and they keep anything really fresh. You can pick them up from any good head shop store - don't want to name the obvious one.

Thanks

Thx! But i figgured it might just wrap the weed thightly in plastic foil with rubber cloves so nothing is left on the wrappings surface. The smell use about 2 days to break the protection i hear and it sounds like a good way to do it. But, yesterday i found a new dealer with some potent stuff so might not have to anyway.

Btw: he ordered it by mail from The Netherlands he said from a coffeeshop. He got 10g of 3 diffrent kinds of some potent shit. Anyone else tried this method? He said it was a special site with invites... strange he took the risk considering weeds illegal status in norway...

Thanks

Really depends.

Most hashes wont be a problem but if its really pungent and stinky bud and has been cured well, it can be very hard. Even with multiple grip and smelly proof baggage.

Saying that though some stuff just stink as much as others. Your best to see whats its like when you get it.

Thanks

Use a glass mason gar.

Nearly air tight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

unfortunately, if it's extremely pungent, it will be hard to conceal.
    better to wait until you get your hands on it before deciding what to use.

Thanks

Glass jars do contain odor well, bag the jars and it should be okay. Some strains and grows smell more than others. I had a friend gift me with a small bud that had just been harvested and after a 2 week dry, it was fragrent, but dry enough to smoke. Put it in a bag and stuck it in pocket, went home and went to bed. Got up in the morning and went for food, returning and walking up the hallway stairs, I could smell it in the hallway at the bottom of the stairs and outside of the door, probably no more than a gram of bud, in a sealed plastic bag. Put it in glass and it was cool. Yeah its the odor, smelled like a perfume though.

Thanks

Vacuum seal bags work well

Thanks

Turkey bags & be careful not to wipe any residue onto the outside of the bag when squeezing out the air & sealing. Then wash your hands Before touching the bag again.

Thanks

I wanted to say I just bought some "smelly bags" on Amazon, they were like 50 cents apiece 3x3 & 4x4 inch baggies perfect for sending those big samples!