PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.

Thread: smoking blends with salvia or dmt

Thanks

Default smoking blends with salvia or dmt

i have seen some smoking blends that contain salvia, or dmt, two of the strongest halucinogens thier are. theyr called soma and mexican haze. has anyone smoked them or other smoking blends with them and could tell me what theyr like? the thing is i definately wouldnt want the full on effects of these drugs, far too strong for me, but i wouldnt mind experiencing them in a more mild way. i thought maybe the smoking blends with them might be milder.

Thanks

DMT is crazy intense; and illegal. I bet it's just a Salvia blend. Salvia is a disscosiatve, so it's a bit different from traditional psychedelics. Not as fun as one may think; but an interesting experience none the less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

I have tried a Salvia herb blend called "Mayan Journey", I bought 1gr and smoked it with a friend in a blunt. So I tried ca. 0.5gr of it. I did notice everything got sort of spaced out but that was pretty much it. I should have taken a gram alone.