PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.

Thread: Buying MDMA

Thanks

Default Buying MDMA

Me and my ex gf used to do E every now and then on special occassions. Then I turned to getting legal RCs overseas I'm in the USA . I only get it now and then rare occasions..Well I see there is hardly anything good as they are making anything good illegal me and my new girl were wanting to try real MDMA . As I said me and the ex did E but from what I'm told it probably wasn't real MDMA so really would love to try real MDMA

Now the problem is I have no connects and being I only do on rare occasions its hard to find any, I heard its actually usually bought online. I have found a few people online selling supposedly real MDMA but how do you know its not a sting ? I really don't need any legal crap especially being im not hardcore
    Any suggestions on what to watch out for ?

Thanks Bull
    Last edited by bull022; 07-22-2016 at 02:02 AM. Reason: typo

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bull022 View Post
    Me and my ex gf used to do E every now and then on special occassions. Then I turned to getting legal RCs overseas I'm in the USA . I only get it now and then rare occasions..Well I see there is hardly anything good as they are making anything good illegal me and my new girl were wanting to try real MDMA . As I said me and the ex did E but from what I'm told it probably wasn't real MDMA so really would love to try real MDMA

Now the problem is I have no connects and being I only do on rare occasions its hard to find any, I heard its actually usually bought online. I have found a few people online selling supposedly real MDMA but how do you know its not a sting ? I really don't need any legal crap especially being im not hardcore
    Any suggestions on what to watch out for ?

Thanks Bull
    Hi Bull, I honestly don't know. I realize people use the dark net, though I never have, nor do I even actually understand how to access it. No one on here will be able to answer your question here, even if they knew because it would be illegal to do so.