PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.

Thread: big mistake

Thanks

Default big mistake

So i smoked this stuff for a year almost everyday, it was hard to stop until i started hearing things and seeing things and having psychotic episodes, i would get so paranoid so i stopped, i was very depressed with suicidal thoughts, very strong suicidal urges. I was so depressed i quit my job and got on disability. It was hell, i was braindead. Its been a year since i stopped and i am still in a severe depression, i cant take care of myself anymore and have lost interest in life completely. Will i ever come out of this? It scares me reading the reports that it causes permanent brain damage. I've tried searching the web for a similar story like mine but i have found none. Has this happened to anyone else? Before i started smoking this stuff i was already pre exposed to depression and i started smoking it to self medicate and ironically it made it so much worse, way way worse that i have no life anymore. Am i the only one this has happened to? Is my life permanently ruined?

Thanks

While extremely unfortunate, we would need a lot more information to even begin to speculate as to what could possibly happen with your condition. What were you consuming? Do you know the amounts and exact compound(s)? Did you use them along with any illegal compounds or any homeopathic/herbal remedies or any prescribed medications? This is just to scratch the surface.

Have you come clean with your medical care staff about your usages before this occurred? They will need to know everything they can in order to properly treat you. They are also ones who, although have very limited experience with the actual compounds, have the vast amount of medical knowledge and would need to interpret any information based upon your specific condition.

This said, we are here to help as much as we can. We just are not medical professionals or lawyers and any advice is based solely upon what we have picked up with our own senses. I'll watch this thread to see if you reply so that I'll be able to review the information.

Until then, best of luck in your recovery. We will sincerely keep you in whatever spiritual thoughts pander toward our own persuasion.
    If you don't know, PLEASE ask. This is a harm reduction site!
    If I've helped you in some way, please don't forget "rep points" and "thanks"
    PLUR!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mch758 View Post
    So i smoked this stuff for a year almost everyday, it was hard to stop until i started hearing things and seeing things and having psychotic episodes, i would get so paranoid so i stopped, i was very depressed with suicidal thoughts, very strong suicidal urges. I was so depressed i quit my job and got on disability. It was hell, i was braindead. Its been a year since i stopped and i am still in a severe depression, i cant take care of myself anymore and have lost interest in life completely. Will i ever come out of this? It scares me reading the reports that it causes permanent brain damage. I've tried searching the web for a similar story like mine but i have found none. Has this happened to anyone else? Before i started smoking this stuff i was already pre exposed to depression and i started smoking it to self medicate and ironically it made it so much worse, way way worse that i have no life anymore. Am i the only one this has happened to? Is my life permanently ruined?

Dude You would be surprised just how much abuse a brain can take & it will still bounce back in no time, once You quit abusing it, that is.
    Don't constantly worry and make yourself crazy.
    This is exactly why I have quit soo many different chemicals and synthetic drugs and now I just use marijuana and concentrates of weed.
    Weed won't do You wrong, like soo many other substances will. You can believe me Guy, I'm going on 50 years old and I have been using
    for over 35 years. I'm not saying that weed will begin replacing your high tomorrow, in fact when I quit using synth weed it took me a good
    8 weeks before real weed would even get me high again, but it is worth the wait and trust me Dudes, marijuana has Never killed anyone!