PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.

Thread: how to buphedrone in hcl form into a freebase form

Thanks

Default how to buphedrone in hcl form into a freebase form

im just curious, how can research chemicals like buphedrone and flephedrone, and others rc similar to then be converted from their hcl form to a freebase form?

Thanks

I've heard of some folks using the tried and true method of cooking with a base (such as baking soda) works to some extent with 4-MEC. It won't make one solid piece, but from what they say, the chemical change appears to be made. The structure is similar, so you may try it in your situation. In this experiment, a small amount of water was added multiple times to the cooking device containing the mixture instead of using a large bath of water.

That said, I do not condone changing this into a freebase. In the interest of harm reduction, however, I will post this so that anyone who searches for this information can see that it can likely be done without using any hazardous chemicals. Is someone with more chemistry knowledge than I able to confirm if the desired chemical reaction will actually occur with this method?
    If you don't know, PLEASE ask. This is a harm reduction site!
    If I've helped you in some way, please don't forget "rep points" and "thanks"
    PLUR!