PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.

Thread: Video captures informant planting evidence(cocaine) before bust

Thanks

Default Video captures informant planting evidence(cocaine) before bust

This video from Information Liberation caught a paid police informant planting cocaine in an innocent shopkeepers store.
    The informant whose false allegations caused 7 other store owners to be arrested is of course nowhere to be found (as he is likely being sheltered by the same dirty cops)

This is apparently due to the failed war on drugs causing such an undue amount of greed that the police can no longer restrain themselves, or their informants

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=44514

Many other articles worthy of reading here, most concern
    the worst of the worst police to be found , not that the majority of evil law enforcement are ever discovered, as absolute power tends to corrupt absolutely.

Here is one of my Favs,
    but it doesn't really fit in Drug News, so here is a two-fer

Cop Who Karate Chops NY Judge In Throat Gets Off Scot Free

A new york judge who observed police having difficulty restraining a man called 911 to request additional backup for the police. Next thing he knows a raging cop gives him a karate chop right in the throat, apparently as a thank you for his assistance. The district attorney found the policeman innocent of actually attempting to injure anyone, cause apparently that is how this dirty cop likes to say hello
    (my guess). Make up your own mind & check it out right here

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=40662

I am just thankful that someone is taking the time to document some of the horrible acts some police get away with.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jones For This Useful Post:

shoveler (09-01-2013)