PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vapor-Daze!!

Thanks

Default Vapor-Daze!!

Anyone and everyone I implore you to make your orders.. This IS the new wave!!!

Thanks

That or you can make your own smoke drops & save $35

Thanks

Yeah, well to do it legally you would need access to PB-22 and not everyone in the states has that access.. I speak for Americans!!

Thanks

I was very happy upon receipt of my priority package. Inside were four individually labeled visine type bottle full of 3ml, bout 90 drops of what is supposed to be pure PB-22. I wanted the cherry scent so that is what I got. The scent is of tobacco and cherry. Shake bottle before each application and be sure to let DRY completely.

This product is probably best for a vape. I do not have one at the moment so I dropped on top of my cancer sticks. I was told 3-4 drops for the novice and 6-8 for pro. I wound up using twelve drops per stick.

For me this will def. not replace incense as I was hoping. Although I may just not like pb-22. Compared to an akb48 or xlr-11 active substance, there is none. I had a lot of trial and error with my patience and taking notice of what a fully dried specimen is. If it looks wet its wet!!

Thanks Vapor Daze for great communication and fast shipping and give them a try, something nice to ad to the collection.
    Last edited by tonedef; 05-05-2013 at 09:24 PM.

Thanks

Sorry to post something not related to your shit but can someone please give me a legit site to buy the k2 eliquid after saterday may 11TH(federal ban on herbal incense) or do you know if i order it today friday may 10th would it arrive safely or be interupted on the shipping cycle???? HELP ME PLEASE??????????

Thanks

I dont know about e-liquid but you can google the title of this thread and BAM, you got an answer.... Only thing is its just PB-22.. I am new to the drops..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by e-liquid master View Post
    Sorry to post something not related to your shit but can someone please give me a legit site to buy the k2 eliquid after saterday may 11TH(federal ban on herbal incense) or do you know if i order it today friday may 10th would it arrive safely or be interupted on the shipping cycle???? HELP ME PLEASE??????????
    It won't be interrupted in the mail the govt aint got it that together yet

Thanks

yeah they are alright. i wasted so much but when i actually let it dry i was impressed.

definitely way too expensive though. wasted a lot of money after i stumbled upon some old bizarro res...chasin that dragon. so sad lol

Thanks

I feel ya!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yungsparx View Post
    yeah they are alright. i wasted so much but when i actually let it dry i was impressed.

definitely way too expensive though. wasted a lot of money after i stumbled upon some old bizarro res...chasin that dragon. so sad lol
    Easy to make your own smoke drops, one gram of cannabinoid & everclear will make 100's of 3ml bottles