PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bizarro

Thanks

Default Bizarro

I only ordered 1.5 grams of this recently and it's lasted me at least a week so far because it's so damn potent.

The first time I smoked it I made the mistake of going outside and walking to some place that I thought was safe. I took one good hit and immediately started to feel it (it doesn't creep in like most weed, or smack you as hard as salvia extract but it's close) which made me feel uncomfortable considering I didn't expect it to come on that fast. Therefore, I started walking home and felt really paranoid since I was dumb enough to bring the bag with me (thinking I might have to pack another bowl). I also considered putting my pipe in my sock or throwing it away in case a cop stopped me, but convinced myself that probably wouldn't happen since I didn't have that much further to walk home. I also, oddly, don't remember much from the walk home other than feeling kind of lost at some point (even though I had only walked down the street) and being surprised how quickly I got home. I laid down for awhile until it wore off a bit, then I got up and was like what the fuck?

After that, I was much more careful about where I smoked it, and how much of it I did. Seriously, only 1 or 2 good hits is all that is necessary for me with this shit. Otherwise, I end up getting a headache, dizzy, and/or feeling retarded. For example, when I simply smoke it outside of my front door and have my computer set up to play an FPS game with a playlist of music ready to go I typically end up coming back inside and forgetting what it was that I was about to do or somehow finding myself unable to do it anyway. I've gotten a little bit better with it over time, but that just goes to show what it initially does to me. I must stress the term initially though because after the first 5-15 minutes or so I get this lingering high that is more pleasant for about an hour after.

The biggest mistake I have made so far was smoking it on a bench outside only 50 feet from my dorm one day. Afterward, I somehow forgot my room number so I was just randomly trying to unlock doors (which was especially difficult, since I felt uncoordinated) in my complex which was embarrassing. You'd think I would have chilled out and waited until I could remember it but if you're fucked up enough to forget your room number then I guess that you're fucked up enough to stick your keys in random doors. Luckily nobody (that I remember, anyway) answered their door although someone shouted something which I couldn't understand. I finally found my room by chance. I was worried they may have called the cops afterward, but I was laughing about it later.

Thanks

Good thing you found it, I don't doubt that campus sec was lookin for some nut-lcky you found your home b4 they found You

Thanks

Yeah, I ended up finding out there had been an assault/robbery just off of my campus around that same time period so I'm lucky that I didn't end up being caught and becoming a prime suspect in that. I can only imagine being questioned while being fucked up on that. It's hard enough to talk to my Mom on the phone.

Thanks

I went to take the trash out a few hours ago and took one big hit. I wrote my room number on a sheet of paper and put it in my pocket this time just in case I forgot. I nearly forgot I even did that but still made it back to my room okay this time. I always put my pipe away after smoking so the smell doesn't go across my dorm but I forgot. Then things kind of become a blur as I felt hot, like my brain was frozen, and time seemed to be blinking as if I was there one second and not the other. I'd imagine if I was a more inexperienced user I might have completely freaked out and thought I was dying at this point in time. Instead, I just focused on my breathing, drank some water, and washing my face really seemed to help a lot. Then I sat down, snacked, and felt like the TV was talking to me, specifically. This had kind of happened before so it didn't really surprise me. In fact, a few days ago I became temporarily convinced that one of the people I was playing in an online video game was an ex-girlfriend I still liked. This stuff can be trippy but I'm finally getting 2 other blends tomorrow so I'll be reviewing those too.

Thanks

I decided to smoke it one more time before I went to bed. Bad idea! I don't even remember exactly what happened but I know at some point I was laying down barely able to see, feeling like I was going to die. I almost felt like if there was a God he was playing a trick on me, to see how badly I wanted to live. I looked around my room for inspiration from books to music to food. Then I got up and felt so lucky to be alive. I went on to play keyboard for about 15 minutes in celebration before making it here.

I'm glad some other stuff is arriving soon because this shit is just crazy. I might save the last bit that's left for quite some time.

Thanks

Zencense, now ZenBio will no longer be making incense at the moment.. Everyone has till May 5th before its illegal.. U should try the Sonic Zero, that is there finest product..

Thanks

Hi to: TheCollector. You seem to have some experience here that's cool. So, did you not like the feeling from Bizarro? I was considering getting some. But it is so expensive. Have you tried Mystic Diamond Extreme or Mad Scents? I need to find something that's good.
    lovely day,
    stnrgurl

Thanks

No, I haven't heard of Mystic Diamond Extreme or Mad Scents.

I smoked the rest of the Bizarro I had and never had any more crazy experiences. I am now attributing that instance to lack of sleep and food, unless of course I took a hit of some that had been sprayed a bit more. Bizarro has a weird effect that is more intense than weed, so you may or may not like it. Spike99 is more chill, but sometimes I do miss the trippiness of Zencense.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheCollector View Post
    No, I haven't heard of Mystic Diamond Extreme or Mad Scents.

I smoked the rest of the Bizarro I had and never had any more crazy experiences. I am now attributing that instance to lack of sleep and food, unless of course I took a hit of some that had been sprayed a bit more. Bizarro has a weird effect that is more intense than weed, so you may or may not like it. Spike99 is more chill, but sometimes I do miss the trippiness of Zencense.

check out herbalincenselocator com for the latest in locations online.

Thanks

had a hell of a time with bizarro, be careful. it's more then just a syn noid in there

was enjoying 2201 about a year ago and stumbled upon the zarro

it was better then uncut noids, 6 a g at a local headshop..it turned the town inside out and killed the relaxing feeling of browsing the head shop

that place was a traphouse lol. people would be hitting up tourist for money, bringing in change, trying to trade things, etc

be careful. there may or may not have been someone with a 7 gram a day habit, detox was comparable to a daily opiate user detox.

if anyone knows what chem/s are in the zarro i would be glad to know. peace