PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dare I even say it? Log-Jam 2???!!!

Thanks

Default Dare I even say it? Log-Jam 2???!!!

So If anyone else likes to read up on whats hopefully mostly bs like I do there is a site out there "legal high providers" That has an article talking about log-jam 2 going down about the same time as last year! Surely not! What do you guys think? Should we start stocking up/collecting before summer hits just to be safe? Or do you think its completely bogus?

Thanks

I would believe it, big business +the gov't both seem to hate to see people enjoy themselves
    i would def stock up if I could afford to. I just read that arizona is gonna come out with a law against all synthetics, prolly set medical science back 50 years
    Last edited by jones; 04-05-2013 at 01:03 AM.

Thanks

But who are they going to go for? There are so few to no u.s. vendors to bust

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theG View Post
    But who are they going to go for? There are so few to no u.s. vendors to bust
    The state will make money simply arresting anyone caught with research chems, even (working)blend has RC's in it. Then the offender can be put through the justice system & charged a pile of money in fines & court/probation fees. Only the fed gov't will lose on the few us vendors to bust-I have a fav forum, their swap meet is full of many rc's sold by small fry reseller's for whom even a bust would be unlikely, as these folks have few assets for the popo to steal er I mean confiscate

Thanks

Lol well thats possible im deffinately going to keep it in mind but after log jam of last year i was lead to believe that another wave was coming by the end of october but never came. I think this is possibly a rumor used for sales but thats just me maybe someone somewhere has info on the future of the hoax

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theG View Post
    Lol well thats possible im deffinately going to keep it in mind but after log jam of last year i was lead to believe that another wave was coming by the end of october but never came. I think this is possibly a rumor used for sales but thats just me maybe someone somewhere has info on the future of the hoax
    The govorner in Arizona just signed legislation banning all synthetic chems

Thanks

Thats so dumb, so hydrocodone and tylenol are banned? There are so many things that are synthetics were pardon my incorrect spelling

Thanks

I know it's gotta be something dumb, it is az after all

Thanks

I'm stocking up just in case. Better high, than sober!

Thanks

Better make an order with a company that will give you yiuur order than make an order with one that wont. vip labs is dead to me.