PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.

Thread: Arylcyclohexylamines (dissociatives) , your thoughts and your personal benifets

Thanks

Default Arylcyclohexylamines (dissociatives) , your thoughts and your personal benifets

I wanted to make this thread dedicated to to the dissociatives(NMDA antagonists) including DXM

they are a class of previously demonized (accept ketamine) compounds ( think PCP), that have amazing therapeutic potential not limited to :
    -relief from treatment resistant depression
    - treatment (ketamine) for bi-polar disorder
    -pain relief that doesnt respond well to opioids or ''neuropathic agents''
    - powerful spiritual/emotional opening and cleansing/purging
    -profound ability to help overcome strong addictions to opioids,cocaine,alcohol, methamphetamine ect ect
    - give insight into oneself about their life and the problems their having and allow them to change these for the better.
    .....................and the list goes on feel free to add any benifets you might get or have/know about.

it saddens me to see that PCP gets such a horrible wrapsheet yet 3-meo-pcp,4-meo-pcp,3-ho-pcp,3-ho-pce all are very popular and actually have been around for along time . but with the current availibility of some of these on the RC market it has renewed the interest in such compounds and introduced a world of great wonder to some.

If used responsivly and in moderation these types of chems can be very rewarding and medicinal, but dont get me wrong, abused some if not most can be highly psychologically addictive leading to some health issues as would any substance abused.

dissociatives are not for everybody, thats for shure it can scare the shit out of alot of people or not give them the effect/benifet desired.

DXM or dextromethorphan is a common one thats really well known, it with its NMDA antagonist/sigma receptor binding/ serotonin re-uptake inhibition/+ more shows that these often have complex receptor binding profiles including but not limited to :sigma receptor, NMDA receptor sites -cocaine receptor/pcp receptor + more,dopamine re-uptake inhibitor,serotonin re-uptake inhibitor, mu opioid receptor,delta opioid receptor, and the list goes on and on

some can be more potent as morphine while others are pure stimulants, these truly are a class that have a diverse potential of effects by tweaking a position of a group or a substitution.

anyhow i would love to hear any potential researchers that have any expirience with the methoxylated phencyclidines, ketamine analouges , MXE, tiletamine,DXM, substituted PCP analouges. ketamine, memantine, MK-801, any NMDA antagonists or arylcyclohexylamines with similar action

--- even tramadol is a opioid with NMDA antagonist action and serotonin releasing properties and contains a phenyl and cyclohexanol, so dont limit yourself completly, even methadone has nmda antagonist activity but lets keep it dissociatives please
    Last edited by t9358; 01-18-2013 at 02:46 AM.
    "you can always ingest more of a chemical to reach desired effect, but never take back what you have already ingested"

Thanks

I've only done MXE, ket, and DXM. They aren't really my cup of tea, but MXE when it was easy to get was by far my favourite of the 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.