PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.

Thread: emergency ban on MXE,6-apb, URB 597 and more in florida and a few other states

Thanks

Default emergency ban on MXE,6-apb, URB 597 and more in florida and a few other states

thought i would let people know about this as so nobody breaks any laws in their state, i myself am very unhappy about this a this usually with the common formula of the past results in a all out ban nation wide.

the thing is, usually emergency bans are a result iin dramatic boosts in arrests/hospitalizations ect resulting from a toxicology reult of a particular substance, this isnt the case this time..

i was really wishing MXE would stay out of the spotlight as it apparently has very strong real life medicinal benifets to some, as for 6-apb that was and is a great compound for thos with a fancy for psychedelic stims.
    "you can always ingest more of a chemical to reach desired effect, but never take back what you have already ingested"

Thanks

Thanks for the info,
    more bad news, I guess I don't fancy
    those chems but still, more lost freedom
    Too bad about Florida too, lots of good
    blendmakers there. Of course Dallas will still
    be busy bootlegging the spice, can't keep him down
    Last edited by jones; 01-16-2013 at 01:38 PM.

Thanks

worst is yet to come, as these get banned the products that replace them are usually crap, but once in a while there are some good ones, its not like in the U.S we get ethyl-k and the methoxylated PCPs/ 3-ho-pcp to replace a dissociative ( 2-meo-k turned out to be crap for the money and effect, if looking for a K like chem then n-ethyl-norketamine is your ticket,

I was happy with MXE, although i speak for myself as im not a huge fan or that interested in stims or entactogens anymore , though i still find them interesting from a chemistry/SAR standpoint,
    MXE is 3-meo-2-oxo-pce i would love to se 3-meo-2-oxo-pcp (PCPy,TCP,PCM, ect,.... as this formula could produce some nice items

still though 3-hydroxylated TCP and 3-meo-pce would be awesome as the former 3-ho's generally have some decent mu opioid receptor agonist action in addition to their NMDA antagonist/DRI effects.

still i think that this is a trend that alot will follow although it seems that once a RC is popular enough it hits the black market if banned any way- like 2c-b
    Last edited by t9358; 01-16-2013 at 11:15 PM.
    "you can always ingest more of a chemical to reach desired effect, but never take back what you have already ingested"

Thanks

Goddamn lawmaker always ruining everyone fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by The_One_and_Only_E View Post
    Goddamn lawmaker always ruining everyone fun.
    I know, right? ... peace