PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.

Thread: Raspberry Hash Squares

Thanks

Default Raspberry Hash Squares

I like to make this when I'm feeling down like now while banned from my fav forum
    4grams hash
    1 teaspoon vegtable oil
    1 krusteaz raspberry bars
    place the hash in a small egg pan or saucepan
    put temp on stove to Low 2 is fine add the teaspoon
    of vegtable oil & slowly stir the hash around the pan using just the back of a spoon. This will not scratch or hurt your pan folks. it will take awhile come back & check often.
    Eventually 5-10 minutes will pass & the hash will become very gooey Resist the urge to dip a finger
    It doesn't taste like chocolate. Now put the ingreidents from the krusteaz dough packet into a bowl
    pour the melted butter or margerine (as directed) along with the gooey warm hash. Mix using your cleaned hands & pinch that hash together with the dough. Now I like to foil cover my pan & pack that dough into the pan Real good. Bake it for 15-20 minutes at 350 or 325 in a convection oven. Remove pan & cover with 1/4 to 1/2 cup of Raw Sugar-Return to oven for 10-15 minutes. Now take from the oven & cover with the raspberry topping & bake a final 15 minutes. These cookies are very hard, & go good with coffee or anything else. I make 16 squares from this recipe and takes 50 min to feel the effect. I can work on this dosage or stay happy even when banned from my fav forum and they last 5 hours. You may hafta eat several my roomate does but I don't recommend it-Severe couch lock can result
    Last edited by jones; 12-27-2012 at 04:27 PM.

Thanks

I would try ****************.com

Thanks

Sounds good. If I pick-up on pay day good times are to be had.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.