Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Salvia 50x Extract 9/10 - [REVIEW] Arena Ethnobotanicals
PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.

Thread: Salvia 50x Extract 9/10 - [REVIEW] Arena Ethnobotanicals

Thanks

Default Salvia 50x Extract 9/10 - [REVIEW] Arena Ethnobotanicals

[transposed from a review on my site: here for original.]

Product name: Salvia 50x Extract- Arena Ethnobotanicals

Initial preparation / state of mind / setting: Very relaxed in a natural way. Content.
    Packaging (description / photo): At the bottom of this post.
    Product visual description (photo / description): Lovely vial! The product reminded me a bit of a mix of powdery and chopped buds.
    Tolerance Buildup: None whatsoever
    Dosage: One bowl .3g 15x [equate to ~15g non-extract]
    ROA (how did you take it?): Smoked like a boss.

Effects Timeline:

It's VERY hard to write a timeline while high on Salvia Divinorum. You can find a COMPLETE DESCRIPTION of my trip at the original post. [It's a read, lol]

Effects began to wane noticeably at about 20 minutes [usual length].

Summary of Effects

Total duration: Felt like 12 hours or so, but I know for a FACT it was about 20 minutes.
    Comparable to: Nothing really.
    Peripheral / sensory effects: Very distorted, as you'll read on the original post.
    Euphoria: little, or none / moderate / intense: Not very euphoric, but depends on the trip content!
    Hypnotic effects: little, or none / moderate / powerful: Moderate. Definitely was in my own world.
    Trippiness factor: Tripped like mad.
    Anxiety / dread: Didn't feel much anxiety and there were very short moments of dread.

Rating (potency, out of 10): 9/10 usual for 15x.
    Would you use it again (y/n): Yes, but once a month MAX. Not an everyday high, in my opinion.

For more info be sure to check out the original post!

Give me your feedback!
    How useful was my review and what can I do to make it better? More info = better idea if you want to purchase products I review = better high times!

Thanks

Salvia is a crazy but fun experience, even if you have a bad trip because it doesn't last that long. It's been a few years now since I last did it so I wonder how hard it is to find online. I used to buy it at my headshop, but they don't sell it anymore.