PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

could you be more specific about hydroxy-propyl-beta-cyclodextrin blotter papers? what do i have to look after for?
    im a beginning rc vendor and recently bought a small amount as a sample (10 grams) of 25c-nbome, i want to make here blotters from with 700 max 800 ug to prevent overdosing. better have people to take more blotters with lower dosisses than have people take maybe to high dosed blotters.

im trying to find the perfect dosage with the most risk cut out.
    i got like all this heisenberg gear to apply it safe to the blotters (think about mask gloves protection wearings)

what i was thinking was

make the 25I and C blotters between 700 and 800 ug

if you have experience with this substance could you please give feedback and
    tell me wich dose worked for you and how effective it was?

I also got a tiny bit of a sample of 25B-nbome but im not sure how to dose it.
    i got for about 1 gram of it and was thinking to devide it to dosisses of max 400 ug to test it and ship it away for analysis and also test myself to see what happens. one of my mates told me he read that 25B was a bit more dangerous so please if anyone has feedback on it please let me know.

i want to supply people later on but do it safe so info would be appreciated

if you want could all of you help me with some analysation and fill out down below?

substance: 25.. -nBome
    dosage:..
    other substances involved:..

effects:..
    visual..
    audio..
    body..
    heartrate..

side effects:

Complications:
    if you have any negative effects please let me know.

____
    please rate 1 to 5 1 is negative 5 is positive
    mood:
    moodflips:
    bodyload:
    plesant:
    unplesant:
    _____
    trip report:

if you guys could help me with this analysis it would be awesome. as there is not much known for example with the illigal drugs like mdma or lsd. these substances have been studied for a long time since they have been out. with these new products not. so i need to do my research myself as i dont want people having a overdose from my product

couldnt live with myself if someone would get injured by my product at the end so before i contenu i try to get as much feedback as possible.

dont just want to see what others do and just sell these 1000 ug strong blotters but i rather have a safer lower dose in there to prevent any damage done by doing to much.
    lets hope others will do their homework before they apply any substance to any blotter.

Trip Safe :P

Thanks

Hello everyone getting my first post out of the way figured I post in here abut nbome. I get mine from a very trusted source off the grid. Pre-measured in snuff form. So I know how much is in each making it impossible to OD unless I willing step into what i call "the danger zone" 1200ug or higher. I hear the tabs are much stronger and last longer. But the risk of OD is much higher. Same in the liquid form. When I read stories about kids ODing on 25i its because they 1. dont have any experience with any sort of psychedelics, and 2. take it in liquid form with no means of measuring. So yes exact dosage is crucial to having a well balanced tripp.

Prior to ingesting 25 Ive experienced tripping on LSD and Shrooms. So I was no stranger to psychedelics. I got my 25c for the first time late last year(2012) and ended up doing it on top of a MDMA, Cocaine, Bathsalt, high. One of the craziest tripps of my life. I may have over done it that time but managed to survive. I then tried 25c again by itself. And its an amazing high at the right dosage (around 500ug) I felt feelings of Love and forgiveness. Like the universe was cradling my life force energy in a web of warmth and comfort. My spirit felt immense. Also the closed eye visuals are amazing. Of course I can only speak for myself as everyone has a different high and will experience it differently. The effects lasted a good 12 hours(but even felt the day after tho not as strong).

And that was just 25c. I have since done a couple more times. And now I have 25i in snuff form. That I have yet to try. I just wanna make sure Im in the right mind and place to do it. Im not sure about anyone else but I feel that enviroment and people are also crucial when tripping on any kind of psychedelics. I must feel that im in a "safe place" to have a good tripp (tho I have done 25c at festivals.)

Anyways thats my experience with the 25c. Good to get that off my chest. Hope you all have a safe and fun experience with this chem.

Thanks

I have yet to complex the substance with HBPCD, but I have had success with a simple distilled water solution. I suggest making your doses anywhere from .65ml to 1.0ml for 500mcg, which I have found as a solid dose amongst body types, weight, experiences, etc. I forgot to mention, I am using the bromine isotope substance, 25b-nbome. Also, I have ingested the liquid nasally and buccally, holding the liquid for 15 minutes before swallowing and got effects. All experiences have been positive with only mild negative side effects: muscle tension, nausea (no vomiting), also mild vasoconstriction. The euphoria and stimulant effects at onset are very intense and increase with dosage. The visuals begin approximately 15-30 minutes in and vary in intensity it seems from trip to trip. I have quite a bit of experience with this so far if anyone wishes to ask any questions, I'd be happy to answer

Thanks

Thanks outseek and tastylamb for your replies i will take your reports into consideration with applying the substance to the blotters. I do agree that overdosing by just taking the pure chemical gives a lot of trouble. People with user intentions should never have acces to the pure product in my opinion because its a dangerous substance. 2 days ago i made for about 9000 blotters but even with all the precautions i took like wear gloves use special glasses and a mouth cover i still managed to get visuals out of it. so this substance can even effect a person without taking it into the body. the nbomes are dangerous, if handled without any precautions. with the feedback from Outseek i decided to make the blotters not stronger than 700 UG su when a person takes 2 they will still just have 1400 mics at most.

Because i soaked the sheets in the perfect solution they only vary a few mic a dose max.

@Tastylamb
    If you need any info regarding dosing the substances just send me a pm. dont gonna share all the techniques to evrybody as when this is done wrong you instantly create something poisones. but for dissolving the substance use methanol (ET OH) and than dissolve that into water. the methanol will make sure all of the substance dissolves as it has some hydrophobic reactions. it doesnt bind that well with water. methanol does. its the perfect solvent for nbomes.

i agree about the muscle tention, it can be very overwhelming sometimes.

KEEP SAFE AND DONT OD
    IF YOU OD yeah youre fucked

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vagos For This Useful Post:

outseek (03-15-2013), tastylamb (03-14-2013)

Thanks

just so everybody knows these 25X compounds are strong 5-ht2b agonists as well, wich is very bad for your heart, this receptor activation can cause strong vasoconstriction,evlevated heart rate ect ect, this is one of the culprits of the side effects from this class
    "you can always ingest more of a chemical to reach desired effect, but never take back what you have already ingested"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to t9358 For This Useful Post:

outseek (04-05-2013)

Thanks

Thats why messing with the dosage is no joke, keep at at around 500 ug never go over 1200 ug in a single sitting also allow at least 10 days in between dosing because you will build a tolerance which will lead you to push yourself with the dose increasing the side effects. Also never mix the 2!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by t9358 View Post
    and ++++'s on shulgins scale at 750ug -1.2mg.
    Rubbish.
    How can you say that since shulgin never synthetized/rated this chemical ?
    It will be a +++ experience but for sur not a ++++ .

++++ is more like taking a good hit of 5-meo-dmt.

Thanks

Nbome is active at very low dosages 600ug-1200ug anything over has lead to severe physical reactions. Including swelling and vasconstriction.

Thanks

Exclamation NBOM

Good day, I have specialized in the study of chemical compounds. At this stage, I'm interested in the connection NBOMS. I would like to find a supplier for further cooperation, which can send free samples!

Thanks

Thats some funny stuff right there, bud. I can't say I have ever seen free samps of 25b going around if you are on the right forum tho they do become fairly inexpensive