PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW!! VIP-Labs Summer Love - High Strength Euphoric Research Pills

Thanks

Yeah I got my order and my sample! Thanks guys . Normal postage seemed to come quickly too.

Okay so ill start my review by saying I just had the best night ever . I ordered 5 more as soon as the come up began.

Like I said these things taste like fizzers, I could actually chew these up and not care.. random but true. I did an allergy test and felt a decent mood boost but nothing spectacular, no side effects so dropped 1/4. These are smoother than the loves, at 1/4 I felt good but nothing intense so I dropped a 2nd 1/4. I know topping up isnt usually the best way to go but better safe than sorry.

After around 3 hours on the two 1/4 pills my eyes weren't wobbling like the LU loves but I felt alot better. I then dropped the rest of the pill and thats where the magic began.. These beat the loves for me hands down, I got the same come up with a little anxiety (must just be me?) but with a whole new dimension that the loves were missing (assuming more serotonin release?). Same eye wobbles but music appreciation was intensified much more than the loves, I was social unlike the loves which made me antisocial. The energy on these things helps alot but they did keep me up.. not that I wanted to sleep.

They lasted around 4 hours but I had a smoke at the 4 hour mark and it started the wobbles again, this time with amazing OEV's mainly things warping into eachother and moving with the music I was listening to. These are hands down the best ive tried. Wish I was 100% on the ingredients so I could import a bulk amount without worrying about getting busted.

Today I feel tired and a slight headache, not to mention slightly blurry vision. Not as bad as an alcohol hangover though so can't complain, will see how I go in the next few days though.

If you guys haven't tried these I can't recommend them enough. Words can't describe how good I felt

Thanks

Ok... here we go!!! As with everything I do, I decided to jump in balls first! Just got a sample from vip(thank you by the way), Its 5:45 pm. 1/2 pill under tongue, 1/2 straight down( actually thought about crushing it up and accidentally sniffing it...anyone ever try that?) Anyhoo, its 5:57 because I'm typing on my phone(sausage thumb's! 6'4 275lbs,what do you expect?) I'll keep ya posted!

Thanks

Nada so far.

Thanks

Dropped #2...just a little talkative, perma-smile as well. No colors or trippy stuff. We will see!

Thanks

Probably would have been fun, but apparently wasn't in the card's for me. Drama took me for a ride instead. Not mine, but every other person I know layed theirs on me. SHITTY F'n night.

Thanks

lol poor hedake ...Shit just never seems to go smoothly for you does it?

Thanks

Seriously, I haven't been having very good experiences lately. Thought last night would be different, but its like people can sense I'm getting ready to have fun, and bag up all their bs and bring it to me. Got a pack of doves, think im gonna wait till Im in another time zone to dose. A Holes cant F with me if they cant find me!

Thanks

That sucks hedake. Sounds like a good plan, not a good feeling when you are buzzing and then it gets ruined by bs.

I have heard some people either have a tolerance to these things (a couple of reviews on lu doves love) or simply don't work well with their bodies. Not sure if its dosage related or just because everybody is different. I know personally I am quite sensitive to these things as the loves hit me hard on an empty stomach, 1 pill was almost too much for me :S.

Thanks

Opps, Just saw this thread, I recieved my sample of summer love (thank you vip). I will be trying them this weekend and reporting back.
    rawr

10. The Following User Says Thank You to growl For This Useful Post:

VIP-Labs (09-13-2012)

Thanks

Just ordered some tonite based upon these reviews. Anxiously awaiting their arrival. Loving the Ludoves. This sounds even better.

Bring it on.

Will post up when I get to play with them.
    40 year old Deadhead. I've been around the block. Plenty of perspective. Take it for what it's worth.