Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
NEW!! VIP-Labs Summer Love - High Strength Euphoric Research Pills
PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 104

Thread: NEW!! VIP-Labs Summer Love - High Strength Euphoric Research Pills

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 47 Times in 24 Posts

    Default NEW!! VIP-Labs Summer Love - High Strength Euphoric Research Pills


    Buy vip-labs Summer Love 2 Pack for only ~18 GBP



    Buy VIP-Labs Summer Love 2 Pack for only ~18 GBP

    This amazing new product from the developers of all your favourites including champagne and Midnight Mash!

    One of the strongest, most euphoric and trippy legal research chemical pills available in Europe right now!

    Visit http://www.londonundergroundproducts.co.uk for all your research chemical and legal highs needs in the UK!

    Cheapest online and fast delivery!

    Enjoy the Summer Love for UK and Europe!

    Keep an eye out for our newest range of VIP-Labs Research Products!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VIP-Labs For This Useful Post:

    FloridaDeathTrip (09-02-2012), georgeisalwayshigh (04-20-2013)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Ordered these last Thursday and they arrived on the Friday!! Very good service thanks vip!!

    Did some research on the Friday night after a few work drinks with my man friend and absolutely LOVED them.

    The research was great, they remind me of the days of 2005 - 2008 of good quality gear before the whole mephedrone thing ,, we had one each around 8pm and we were well munted up until at least midnight then the effects slowly started to wear off. at around 1am we smoked a little herb mixed with some tai high and that kicked the buzz back in and it got quite trippy, we finished the night off with some wippets, a little sex (which was amazing) and went to bed!

    I think these are better than the doves, they feel a lot better to drink on, no headaches or anything, but we were both quite tired the next day ,, probably because we were up so late after a friday at work and drinking.

    I would compare these to mda or something like that.

    im based in uk so will be stocking up before summer ends!! love that summer love

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MissSally View Post
    Ordered these last Thursday and they arrived on the Friday!! Very good service thanks vip!!

    Did some research on the Friday night after a few work drinks with my man friend and absolutely LOVED them.

    The research was great, they remind me of the days of 2005 - 2008 of good quality gear before the whole mephedrone thing ,, we had one each around 8pm and we were well munted up until at least midnight then the effects slowly started to wear off. at around 1am we smoked a little herb mixed with some tai high and that kicked the buzz back in and it got quite trippy, we finished the night off with some wippets, a little sex (which was amazing) and went to bed!

    I think these are better than the doves, they feel a lot better to drink on, no headaches or anything, but we were both quite tired the next day ,, probably because we were up so late after a friday at work and drinking.

    I would compare these to mda or something like that.

    im based in uk so will be stocking up before summer ends!! love that summer love
    Cheers for the review . Sounds promising

    Ordered some before. Hoping I get them since my other orders have been 5 weeks :S. Do they list the ingredients on the packaging? if so could you pm them to me?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blakie For This Useful Post:

    may74 (05-28-2014)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    ugh been 10 days since my 1st order. Starting to get a little antsy and wondering if any of the orders will ever get here...

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flyersfan34 View Post
    ugh been 10 days since my 1st order. Starting to get a little antsy and wondering if any of the orders will ever get here...
    Doubt it. 15 days.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 49 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    legal Disclaimer: "As always, anything said here is only opinion and does not state true facts,events or any actions of FloridaDeathTrip,this is just merely a dream and nothing said here should ever be attempted or recreated!In other words I DIDN'T DO IT!!!

    Anyways Mad props to vip for getting me out the new 2 pack of Summer Loves! Only took 9 days from them to me..I'm not going to start a review thread just going to post my experiance in here(I'm still mashed)

    Any ways these pills RAWK!!! Swim trip took 2 of them over the course of 8 hours..VERY strong pill indeed and vip was spot on about them being more trippy(I suspect maybe some type of Hallucinogenic PHENYLAMINE,but keep in mind that's just speculation on my part)

    These pills may be a bit stronger than the Loves with more of a stimulating push..You get all the loved up feelings,eye wobbles CEV'S all that crazy fantastic madness that goes along with doing research...

    These pills make you horny as shit too...My girlfriend knew something was going on with me when she walked in the door this morning But she was not complaining..So Fucking is intensified 10 fold.

    No heart or health problems to note(except the fact that I have been up all nite and I'm tired as fuck,but you know how that goes)

    I took one pill then maybe 4 hours later took the other one and it was a full on roll for 8-9 hours...They last a good bit of time(and that fucking kicks ass)

    I would say these vary from the lu doves in a way that they have more of a stimulating and Psychedelic aspect to them which still includes the increadable feeling of touching,dancing and the need to socialize...

    In my opinion they are just as good as the Loves..

    Added- The pills are in a round shape and dark green with speckles ,sorry I didn't snap a shot guys..I -8-M

    Blinded by the LIGHTS!!![IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by FloridaDeathTrip; 09-02-2012 at 01:43 PM.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FloridaDeathTrip For This Useful Post:

    Blakie (09-02-2012), Karnuvore (09-13-2012)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 49 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blakie View Post
    Cheers for the review . Sounds promising

    Ordered some before. Hoping I get them since my other orders have been 5 weeks :S. Do they list the ingredients on the packaging? if so could you pm them to me?
    No ingredients listed unfortunately ..You won't be disappointed in these bad boys.

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the review, much appreciated . Excited for these. I may have jumped the gun ordering them so I really hope they aren't illegal in Australia!

    Did you feel these released more serotonin? I found the loves to be kind of edgy being only dopamine but still very enjoyable. So these are trippier than the loves too? did you get visuals or just colours enhanced etc?

    Sorry for all the questions :P.

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 49 Times in 33 Posts

    Default

    Yep .Color enhancement ,Crazy good visuals..Definitely more psychedelic..The main thing I noticed that differs about these rather than the Loves is the Stimulating push..So to sum it up they give a similar effect as the loves but with more intense Colors ,visuals and a Strong Amphetamine push!!(which I love by the way)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaDeathTrip View Post
    Yep .Color enhancement ,Crazy good visuals..Definitely more psychedelic..The main thing I noticed that differs about these rather than the Loves is the Stimulating push..So to sum it up they give a similar effect as the loves but with more intense Colors ,visuals and a Strong Amphetamine push!!(which I love by the way)
    Awesome . Yeah I found myself to be too lazy on loves, just laying back loving it. Staring at my hands as I move them and my eyes wobble like mad :P.

    Cheers!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •