Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

NEW!! VIP-Labs Summer Love - High Strength Euphoric Research Pills
PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW!! VIP-Labs Summer Love - High Strength Euphoric Research Pills

Thanks

Default NEW!! VIP-Labs Summer Love - High Strength Euphoric Research Pills

Buy vip-labs Summer Love 2 Pack for only ~18 GBP

Buy VIP-Labs Summer Love 2 Pack for only ~18 GBP

This amazing new product from the developers of all your favourites including champagne and Midnight Mash!

One of the strongest, most euphoric and trippy legal research chemical pills available in Europe right now!

Visit http://www.londonundergroundproducts.co.uk for all your research chemical and legal highs needs in the UK!

Cheapest online and fast delivery!

Enjoy the Summer Love for UK and Europe!

Keep an eye out for our newest range of VIP-Labs Research Products!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VIP-Labs For This Useful Post:

FloridaDeathTrip (09-02-2012), georgeisalwayshigh (04-20-2013)

Thanks

Ordered these last Thursday and they arrived on the Friday!! Very good service thanks vip!!

Did some research on the Friday night after a few work drinks with my man friend and absolutely LOVED them.

The research was great, they remind me of the days of 2005 - 2008 of good quality gear before the whole mephedrone thing ,, we had one each around 8pm and we were well munted up until at least midnight then the effects slowly started to wear off. at around 1am we smoked a little herb mixed with some tai high and that kicked the buzz back in and it got quite trippy, we finished the night off with some wippets, a little sex (which was amazing) and went to bed!

I think these are better than the doves, they feel a lot better to drink on, no headaches or anything, but we were both quite tired the next day ,, probably because we were up so late after a friday at work and drinking.

I would compare these to mda or something like that.

im based in uk so will be stocking up before summer ends!! love that summer love

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MissSally View Post
    Ordered these last Thursday and they arrived on the Friday!! Very good service thanks vip!!

Did some research on the Friday night after a few work drinks with my man friend and absolutely LOVED them.

The research was great, they remind me of the days of 2005 - 2008 of good quality gear before the whole mephedrone thing ,, we had one each around 8pm and we were well munted up until at least midnight then the effects slowly started to wear off. at around 1am we smoked a little herb mixed with some tai high and that kicked the buzz back in and it got quite trippy, we finished the night off with some wippets, a little sex (which was amazing) and went to bed!

I think these are better than the doves, they feel a lot better to drink on, no headaches or anything, but we were both quite tired the next day ,, probably because we were up so late after a friday at work and drinking.

I would compare these to mda or something like that.

im based in uk so will be stocking up before summer ends!! love that summer love
    Cheers for the review . Sounds promising

Ordered some before. Hoping I get them since my other orders have been 5 weeks :S. Do they list the ingredients on the packaging? if so could you pm them to me?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blakie For This Useful Post:

may74 (05-28-2014)

Thanks

ugh been 10 days since my 1st order. Starting to get a little antsy and wondering if any of the orders will ever get here...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flyersfan34 View Post
    ugh been 10 days since my 1st order. Starting to get a little antsy and wondering if any of the orders will ever get here...
    Doubt it. 15 days.

Thanks

legal Disclaimer: "As always, anything said here is only opinion and does not state true facts,events or any actions of FloridaDeathTrip,this is just merely a dream and nothing said here should ever be attempted or recreated!In other words I DIDN'T DO IT!!!

Anyways Mad props to vip for getting me out the new 2 pack of Summer Loves! Only took 9 days from them to me..I'm not going to start a review thread just going to post my experiance in here(I'm still mashed)

Any ways these pills RAWK!!! Swim trip took 2 of them over the course of 8 hours..VERY strong pill indeed and vip was spot on about them being more trippy(I suspect maybe some type of Hallucinogenic PHENYLAMINE,but keep in mind that's just speculation on my part)

These pills may be a bit stronger than the Loves with more of a stimulating push..You get all the loved up feelings,eye wobbles CEV'S all that crazy fantastic madness that goes along with doing research...

These pills make you horny as shit too...My girlfriend knew something was going on with me when she walked in the door this morning But she was not complaining..So Fucking is intensified 10 fold.

No heart or health problems to note(except the fact that I have been up all nite and I'm tired as fuck,but you know how that goes)

I took one pill then maybe 4 hours later took the other one and it was a full on roll for 8-9 hours...They last a good bit of time(and that fucking kicks ass)

I would say these vary from the lu doves in a way that they have more of a stimulating and Psychedelic aspect to them which still includes the increadable feeling of touching,dancing and the need to socialize...

In my opinion they are just as good as the Loves..

Added- The pills are in a round shape and dark green with speckles ,sorry I didn't snap a shot guys..I -8-M

Blinded by the LIGHTS!!![IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by FloridaDeathTrip; 09-02-2012 at 01:43 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FloridaDeathTrip For This Useful Post:

Blakie (09-02-2012), Karnuvore (09-13-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blakie View Post
    Cheers for the review . Sounds promising

Ordered some before. Hoping I get them since my other orders have been 5 weeks :S. Do they list the ingredients on the packaging? if so could you pm them to me?
    No ingredients listed unfortunately ..You won't be disappointed in these bad boys.

Thanks

Thanks for the review, much appreciated . Excited for these. I may have jumped the gun ordering them so I really hope they aren't illegal in Australia!

Did you feel these released more serotonin? I found the loves to be kind of edgy being only dopamine but still very enjoyable. So these are trippier than the loves too? did you get visuals or just colours enhanced etc?

Sorry for all the questions :P.

Thanks

Yep .Color enhancement ,Crazy good visuals..Definitely more psychedelic..The main thing I noticed that differs about these rather than the Loves is the Stimulating push..So to sum it up they give a similar effect as the loves but with more intense Colors ,visuals and a Strong Amphetamine push!!(which I love by the way)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaDeathTrip View Post
    Yep .Color enhancement ,Crazy good visuals..Definitely more psychedelic..The main thing I noticed that differs about these rather than the Loves is the Stimulating push..So to sum it up they give a similar effect as the loves but with more intense Colors ,visuals and a Strong Amphetamine push!!(which I love by the way)
    Awesome . Yeah I found myself to be too lazy on loves, just laying back loving it. Staring at my hands as I move them and my eyes wobble like mad :P.

Cheers!