PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Obama's America.

Thanks

Default 2016 Obama's America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRbqMGtvQD0

Please take the time to watch this short documentary trailer for the new movie 2016 Obama's America.It's only 1:47 seconds long..

I do not push propaganda to strengthen my cause,I only ask that you ask the questions and draw your own conclusions...

Thanks guys.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FloridaDeathTrip For This Useful Post:

mellow (02-23-2013), VIP-Labs (08-26-2012)

Thanks

I'm not sure what i have to say about that... I want to read the book now though to see what his dream is... Im not too religious but I do believe there's something out there other than this reality something happens when you die some antichrist videos of Obama is pretty crazy I know a lot was bullshit but if you check out the right ones its amazing how much the bible tells you he's the antichrist. I don't believe he is for improving America he protested against the war in Iraq the same day we declared war then when he got into office he removed troops from there and put them in Afghanistan he puts troops in several other places as well... he promised change and he didn't do anything in my opinion and I dont watch alot of president speechs or Q and As or anything like that but I've heard him laugh at suggestions when he should have at least gave them a chance

Thanks

The Anti-christ is one of the first things that pops in my mind when I think about this mans actions..That's all im going to say about that..

I mean you have to wonder why the fuck this guy does the shit that he does??? I mean this fucking movie explains the off the wall shit he fucking does...

Ask yourself this...Why and the world has he not had a Budget Committee in 1000 plus days????
    He is doing everything to America that his communist dad dreamed of doing "To This Rouge Nation(America)

Please people..I'm not telling you who to vote for or not to..I just pray that you watch this 1:47 clip and ask the questions,and if you can go watch the movie or read the mans book..

Thanks

i will check it out sound intrestin

Thanks

Default believers?

Anti christ? You gotta wonder about any wackos these days. Like believing in the bible, christ, anti christ? There's an even better movie coming out, just as real. called The Hobbit.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaDeathTrip View Post
    The Anti-christ is one of the first things that pops in my mind when I think about this mans actions..That's all im going to say about that..

I mean you have to wonder why the fuck this guy does the shit that he does??? I mean this fucking movie explains the off the wall shit he fucking does...

Ask yourself this...Why and the world has he not had a Budget Committee in 1000 plus days????
    He is doing everything to America that his communist dad dreamed of doing "To This Rouge Nation(America)

Please people..I'm not telling you who to vote for or not to..I just pray that you watch this 1:47 clip and ask the questions,and if you can go watch the movie or read the mans book..
    He is after the destruction of The US as we know it. The man is not a naturalized citizen of the US & therefore ineligible for the post he currently occupys. Billions in US taxmoney is being given to Muslim countries & for what? These folks cannot H8 the US more than they do now! Now I hear that blacks & hispanics voted him back in...Does anyone believe the electoral college is made up of blacks & hispanics?

Thanks

I would try ****************.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaDeathTrip View Post

Um... Kay... I think the only reason Obama does most of the shit he does is because the republicans have bought enough seats to bully the shit out of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deven View Post
    Poisoned is very harmless and every one knows this reality and still in the world suicide with poison is increasing and there is the government taking any action.

Thanks

Oh snap! Gonna look into this and report back. In the meantime everybody watch doomsday preppers... WTF!!

Thanks

No way, WTF!