PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
    Thanks

Default Possible Potpourri addiction?

A year and a half ago my boyfriend and I stopped smoking marijuana and started smoking potpourri. Our friend shared some 7H Kush with us. Gah! Tasted like hell. The neighbor smoked some Dank with us. It was ever worse. We HAD to get something that tasted better. Something flavored. We got some pineapple K4, which, I think, is a local product? I am not sure. I haven't seen it online. Not this kind anyway. We smoked on that for a while then my boyfriend brought home Diablo one day. It was VERY strong! We were almost too high! We smoked that for 11 months until we were smoking 2 packs a day just between the 2 of us. We decided it was getting out of hand and we decided to quit. After 24 hours passed we were so sick I thought I was gonna die. My stomach hurt, I was irritable and anxious.

Going through withdrawals?

Or all in our heads?

I've been around people smoking it and it didn't effect me. I didn't have the urge to smoke it.

Recently I started smoking 7H Hydro because the pot in this area wasn't doing it for me anymore. I've only smoked about 5 tiny joints worth. I am starting to think it was all in my head, or maybe a bad bug. I'm not sure. I am fine without it now when I don't have it.

Thanks

its probaly you are going through withdraw... your brain and body is telling you need those chemicals cause you quitted cold turkey. You said you were smoking the diablo for 11 month straight that is brutal. i guess it all can be in your head too lol. but even with THC if i smoke straight for 11 month i cant quit cold turkey or else i would feel very hyper and cant control it like you said i would feel very anxious sick to my stomach cant eat and would not stop moving. My body was so use to having so much THC all the time pretty much everyday since the 9th grade i would wake up i smoke through out the day because my older brothers use to sell weed so it was free like a weed buffet almost ,so much bowls that i lost track and my body could not function without it and i am a self smoker i dont like sharing my stuff to my leechers . so i had to quit 'slowly' . but my weed quitting process was very fast due to the herbal incense blooming. Now when i go back to smokeing weed even if its the highest of all the highest grade i get a very small buzz compare to herbal incense. I think herbal incense is addicting because i killed 30grams in not even a week (5 days) during my summer break. I find herbal incense way more enjoyable than highest graded chronic. so yea i think herbal incense to be addicting. by the way im the age of 24 now.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to cool420 For This Useful Post:

Fyreflye (08-24-2012)

Thanks

It's all in your head.. I as well smoked between 1-3 grams a day for a period of 5 months, I had to quit due to Bronchitis

The first couple days were TERRIBLE, all the head trips, paranoia, i wasn't able to concentrate, my memory seemed gone, I basically thought I was brain damaged for ever, after each day it got easier so I started smoking slowly again, after only 4 days sober, don't worry, just give it a week for it to leave your system completely and the head trips will go away, it's scary shit but it'll only get easier as time passes

Thanks

i think that was probably from the first generation shit cuz when i first got into it it was trial and error til i found one that felt ok if your completly trashed then you should automatically assume that your gonna have some side effects and withdraws after using the product i find one that feels really good but doesn't destroy you lol