PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
    Thanks

Default Mr kosh xxx blueberry herbal incense review

Smell 10/10 ( very fruity )
    Effect 7/10 ( felt stoned but a lil unhealthy )
    Taste 10/10 ( smooth )

Got a free sample from mrkosh.com and it was amazing. First hit you start feeling the effects. by the third hit you don't need anymore. It lasts around 30 minutes but it messed with my stomach gave me a lil bit of pain and after the effects wear off you feel sick for about 10 minutes could've been cause i was working instead of sitting down enjoying the buzz. I loved the high just didn't like the unhealthy symptoms that occured during and after. I ordered there regular blueberry to see if that's a lil healthier. Ill review that when I receive it. I recommend this product for people who don't care about their health. If your just wanting to be really high and your not worried about whats making you high then this is the right one for you. I wouldn't recommend the XXX blend to people who are wanting a somewhat healthy marijuana alternative. In my experience there's more healthier potpourri that gets the job done. I never felt that weird coming down off of an incense high. If it didnt do that I would say this is the best high I ever had in my life.

Thanks

Me and my friends just never got the stomach pain . I think your stomach just was not working right.

Thanks

lol idk my stomach isn't in perfect condition but i woulda dealt with that the come down off of it was weird... thats the reason im not buyin it again

Thanks

I've readed many reviews and you're the only one feeling weird, i can't feel any of that. Maybe it's too strong for you.

Thanks

Maybe that's why. ha

Thanks

I tried this stuff. It was very strong, surprisingly so for a post-ban blend. Don't overdo it though. I went overboard and took some hits out of a gravity bong. My friend and I both vomited because of that. Otherwise it was great.

Thanks

yea it was too strong i bought some of their regular blueberry blend and its really good they have a double xxx now on their website.. that's probably insane lol

Thanks

This stuff is Sih. lOve it. got blueberry and watermellon