PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Herbal City?

Thanks

Default Herbal City?

Has anyone every purchased from Herbal City? They're USA based, so I was thinking about trying it, specifically trying their white rabit psychadelic stuff.

anyone?

Thanks

Placed a small order yesterday. Confirmed shipping email this morning. The state they are located in borders mine, I should have the order in a few days tops. Will report back with details.

Thanks

I placed an order on 8/7 with an e-check (they weren't accepting credit cards temporarily). I contacted them and they said they had to wait for check to clear so my order should ship on 8/13 (yesterday). I also placed an order on 8/9 by credit card but haven't gotten it yet. I guess I am used to a while back when things shipped quick. I hope to get my stuff soon....I am leaving on vacation Friday and want to be able to have my stuff before then!

Thanks

Default Empty Hands on Herbal City's Delivery Today

I can't say much for herbal city, I have never delt with them until this week. My order was placed August 11. I'm in Ohio, if they shipped it yesterday as indicated by the email I received at six am, there is no excuse why the order is not here, also I have not been given any ability to track it.
    Some background info:
    A few years ago, I grew tired of the local Guy over charging ($100 for 1g of Infinity Green or Bolivian Bath). So I started going the mail route, I have always used Wicked Herbals back to the Bathsaltunique days. No complaints on WH, other than over the years they have managed to step in some muck here and there to temporarily shut down the site. Nothing like the recent arrests however
    I am working on some sort of plan to replace WH with a similar quality vendor, as the local Guy packed up his high priced crap and now only carries some garbage he calls Infinity Red rim cleaner, I'm stuck looking to my mail box again.
    I find Herbal City's website annoying, it hurts my eyes. I hate hippies and would love to punch the one on their homepage. Placed my order Saturday the 11. Was told it shipped the 13 by automated email. They are back to accepting credit cards as I did use one at checkout. I am right next to IL. Two days tops for prioriy shipping. Wicked would have had the package here already. Yes $17 and it was overnight from Arizona to Ohio every time without fail.
    I need another vendor like WH. About the only thing that will make this experience with Herbal City any better is quality, now if that hippie is any indication
    Looking extremely promising at this point is vip labs. Forget any website they sponsor, I placed an order with them the same day and I know it's shipped because they emailed tracking info. Pretty impressive for a $40 overseas order.
    Any vendor suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Will advise on pending Herbal City order.

Thanks

I have thought about placing an order with Herbal City but vip is the only one I trust right now. WH fucked me over bigtime, basically they stole 200 bucks from me. I placed an order before 7-1 but they didnt ship it and kept the money. Let me know how HC works for you.

Thanks

Missed this thread before placing an order just now at HerbalCity. Was unable to upgrade shipping.
    Hopefully like you said, quality will override the customer service and shipping woes.

Thanks

I've read a lot of people saying WH shafted them without a refund. It has to be true. I can only hope it was due to them being logjammed.
    I was oblivious to the whole situation as I spent the past 6+ months working 7 days a week for a company ill call ASR (since that is their name).
    I honestly learned of logjam and everyone warning about it for months the day after it happened.
    My last order with WH was placed around the same time as yours, but I did get it. From the local PD (yes the same guys running radar on the highway or that show up when you call for EMS). Seems my package was "damaged" and turned over to them.
    Lots of messed up sewage going down here, ask the local Guy and his wife. . .
    strongsville.patch.com/articles/twilight-boutique-owners-charged-with-felony-drug-trafficking

Thanks

just ordered and am waiting...3 to 7 days. guess ill find out soon enough and ill post my comments on it

Thanks

Default Terrible experience. Would do it again, if I knew of right product though..

I orderd vegas on 8/3. "Order processed" on 8/4. Funds cleared account 8/6. I emailed for an update on 8/8. No response. Sent another email on 8/10. Response, "This is the first email I've seen from you I'm sorry though . The vip are gone may I send u the disco or club girl ??" My response: "May I please have a refund? It appears that it was never sent to me, and I wasn't notified of a product being out of stock. The transaction was complete, according to my bank statement, on 8/6. I don't feel confident at this time." Their response, "
    It's a 100% fact yours is in the mail . The Vegas was taking forever so I sent u xtra tracking will show by this evening". Another email (8/13) states that in 3-4 days, they will send me Vegas along with extra (free)..-nothing yet. While all is a pain, I didn't really care as long as the product met expectations. Light and fluffy. Nasty taste (expected). Disolved immediatly after coming in contact with moisture. Similar to baking flour. I don't need to bake a cake. No affect at all. I'm still going to hold out for the "extra free" stuff... Have a feeling it's not coming though. GRrrrr.

Thanks

that sucks big time, hope all works out well for you