PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Unhappy rcs-4

Hi

I have been looking for some rcs-4 to ship fast to Norway. Cant find any good ones anymore.
    Tried some but the one i used before dont ship to us anymore! Crapery.. darn..

Any help foks?

Love from Norway

Thanks

Check out spiceherbalsaustralia dot com, man.
    Launching soon. Good stuff, from what I hear! Waiting on my stuff now, though. I'll let you know how it is if you PM me!

Thanks

purechemicals.net

Thanks

Default Super! hank you

Quote Originally Posted by FakeBake View Post
    purechemicals.net
    Finally my favorite list on one site Have you tried them?

Thanks

Just placed an order for 3grams of the ur144, it was just waaaaaay to cheap to pass up haha. Ive had nothing but good experiences so far. They have someone explain too you whats going on and they ask you to confirm your address and so far everything looks very prefessional. I guess we'll see when my final product arives.

Thanks

It's on the banned list in Australia. I s'pose you will be spraying it on a herbal base, like damiana, once dissolved in acetone, etc. Just use a very small amount, at first, when sampling the final product. Most commercial products use at least 3 actives.
    You may get improved effects mixing it with your favourite commercial blend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"When I was going thru pure rc's (am2201, various jwh) the tolerance buildup is disgustingly quick. You start off with the size of 1/4 a grain of rice blowing your head off and making dr phil scare the shit out of you as you are glued to the bed - and a few days later you're piling it on top of tobacco because it's not getting the job done.

Synthetics are bad for that.. it was great fun months alter however, rubbing the hell out of old brunt light bulbs and bits of hose, even trace amounts of it were once again potent.

The same has to be said for the majority of blends. but jesus christ, how many grams in 3 days did you go thru!!!! lol, I thought I was a guts.."
    http ://www. legalhighsforum.com.au/showthread.php?856-Best-value-for-money-currently
    Last edited by CLICKHEREx; 11-03-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FakeBake View Post
    Just placed an order for 3grams of the ur144, it was just waaaaaay to cheap to pass up haha. Ive had nothing but good experiences so far. They have someone explain too you whats going on and they ask you to confirm your address and so far everything looks very prefessional. I guess we'll see when my final product arives.
    The UR 144 is a good start but you'll wanna add an equal amount of 5f ur144. Or even better some 5fabk 148. My smoke drops allow an easy mixing procedure but you'll need an .001 scale & check weight for 10mg
    http://www.legalhighguides.com/viewt...p?f=42&t=23179

Thanks

I recently ordered some Scooby from this new site. Not sure how long they will be up. I tried the Juicy Fruit and it tasted great.
    They use Paypal and credit. US only though.

oobysnax dot com

Thanks

I'm also interested in this. PM me with vendor sites.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by T3hChr0n1c View Post
    So I posted this before but it was in the wrong section. I'm kinda new to this. My bad.

So I guess a new law passed here in the states making it almost impossible to get spice now. I like to use it every once in a while because I have to stay clean from illegal herbals for a few months. The store I used to buy it from stopped selling it and even when I tried to get it off of flawlessconnection.com, I waited a few weeks for it and then I realized the payment never even went through. Anyone know one that works here in the US?

Sure guy just go onto
    legalhighguides.see oh m to the swap meet Find Hatter or Midknight Blends You can trust them Midknight sent me 5 bags b4 I was satisfied with his Most Potent blend ever Strawberry Fields 6X It will blow You away! I also spent almost $500 in the last ten days with Midknight & $160 on Hatter's FvCK X-Mas Sale so it ain't like I don't know what I am talking about
    If you want some real shit Check Out DallaS
    200 30gr shipped