PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Angry What happened to Wicked Herbals Website?

I just tried to buy some Amp'ed and the website is gone. Any suggestions where I should order it from?????? Please

Thanks

Word on the street says they got popped in Operation Logjam.

Thanks

Wicked has relocated and will be back up as Natural Highs. They are just making site adjustments to introduce the "product line" from nature. Yea they are bringing back good old peyote.

Thanks

Yea that's what i'm thinking, all the shops here in florida just got cleared out a few weeks ago

Thanks

Hey SDBF can you PM me? I tried to send you one but the new rule is I can't PM anyone until I have 10 posts and I just don't have that much to add lol. My experience is limited and any input I may have has already been covered so I just don't see the point. Anyway, PLEASE text me or PM..662-656-0149.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by farmerjen30 View Post
    I just tried to buy some Amp'ed and the website is gone. Any suggestions where I should order it from?????? Please
    The first of the warrants was served in Phoenix near 16th Avenue and Hatcher. Mesa and Phoenix police, along with a SWAT team, assisted with the search.

Sources told CBS 5 News that Michael Rocky Lane, owner/operator of the website Wicked Herbal, as well as Dynamic distribution, which was a target of the local investigation, is in federal custody in connection with the nationwide crackdown.

At least four others were also arrested in the Phoenix area. Some of the bath salts confiscated had warning labels on them that said purchasers should not ingest the material. However, Coleman said warning like that do not make selling the products legal.

"You can't market your substance as something that's going to get you high and think you're going to get out of jail because you mark it as 'not for human consumption,'" Coleman said.

More than 90 people were arrested across the nation and $36 million in cash seized. Investigators said they took in 19 million packets of synthetic drugs, like bath salts, spice and incense.

"The criminal organizations behind the importation, distribution and selling of these synthetic drugs have scant regard for human life in their reckless pursuit of illicit profits," said Acting Director of ICE's Office of Homeland Security Investigations James Chaparro.

Operation Log Jam was conducted jointly by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, with assistance from the Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigations, U.S. Postal Inspection Service, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, FBI, Food and Drug Administration's Office of Criminal Investigations and countless state and local law enforcement members in more than 109 U.S. cities.

Thanks

i cant find a decent site anywhere any ideas.....help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by randyguy13 View Post
    i cant find a decent site anywhere any ideas.....help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There is a site called herbalpimp dot com. Haven used it yet but I've used somebody the herbs they have

Thanks

thank you . ill check it out

Thanks

anything for salt without the pepper lol