PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
    Thanks

Thumbs up Mr. Kosh XXX review

Hi guys, I got a free sample from Mr.Kosh yesterday and i smoked it today i think its amazing I've tried many different major brand and by far this is one of the best herbal incense i've tried. the taste and the potency i'll give both a 10 out of 10 . Their peak lasted a solid 60min or more. I think their prices are very low for such a high quality product. I think they're still giving free Sample . Just ask for it

This is some mind blowing shit man thumb up

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wing216 For This Useful Post:

jjmax (07-29-2012), kings206 (07-27-2012), lucyluck (07-29-2012), luvalot (07-30-2012), Misscandy (07-31-2012), turbome2 (07-26-2012)

Thanks

Received a sample of Mr Kosh XXX blueberry this morning with my order of 4g grape original Mr Kosh. XXX, WOW, strong, not long lasting sadly tho, smells pleasant and smokes well.

Thanks

Just ordered some today, after i tried the XXX Blueberry. I'll give it a 9 out of 10.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Misscandy For This Useful Post:

turbome2 (08-18-2012)

Thanks

I've tried all 5 flavors from Mr.Kosh and all of them just smells like real fruit, And super strong lasting . good quality herbs , nice smells and super high . Good stuff

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jjmax For This Useful Post:

turbome2 (08-18-2012)

Thanks

Hey Mr.Kosh even got the double XXX now , i just ordered some today. Can't wait to try that man ,must be good.

Thanks

Mr. Kosh is still giving out free samples. All you gotta do is go to their site, click contact us, and ask them for a sample. They will respond, rather quickly I might add, and ask for your name and address and will send your sample out free of charge!