PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default mixing Methylone, bk-MDMA and Ethylphenidate

would this be an enjoyable combination, for an mdma like rush, combined with an ekstra touch of sex-drive, and slightly less psychadelic effects?
    and what would the liver toxicity look like with oral ingestion? since they are non 17a alkylated compounds i have very little knowledge of how they metabolize in the liver. im thinking that supplements such as milk thistle etc. would be smart to load up on for a few days prior to tripping out, as well as for 24-48 hours after. additionally, would it be dangerous to ingest them with large quantities of alcohol?

(apologies if there's already a thread on the subject, in which case i failed to find it, and i would highly appreciate a link to the proper thread.)

Thanks

To be honest i dont think combination of these three is good.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to richardjone For This Useful Post:

simieon (08-30-2012)

Thanks

frankly i havent been able to find a supplier of anything that would suit my taste in the rc world, so i went straight back for the slightly less than legal substances, and will prpbably keep that up untill 6-mapb lands somewhere in europe.
    thanks for the reply though

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simieon View Post
    would this be an enjoyable combination, for an mdma like rush, combined with an ekstra touch of sex-drive, and slightly less psychadelic effects?
    and what would the liver toxicity look like with oral ingestion? since they are non 17a alkylated compounds i have very little knowledge of how they metabolize in the liver. im thinking that supplements such as milk thistle etc. would be smart to load up on for a few days prior to tripping out, as well as for 24-48 hours after. additionally, would it be dangerous to ingest them with large quantities of alcohol?

(apologies if there's already a thread on the subject, in which case i failed to find it, and i would highly appreciate a link to the proper thread.)
    Bad mix. Don't do it. Also, pre-loading supplements like Milk thistle, 5-htp and the like usually lessen the effects of the main event. You should only use those after you are finished with your main experience. Alcohol will just bring the experience down faster especially with bkmdma(you will be able to drink a lot more than normal and have a hangover that matches).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SDBF View Post
    Bad mix. Don't do it. Also, pre-loading supplements like Milk thistle, 5-htp and the like usually lessen the effects of the main event. You should only use those after you are finished with your main experience. Alcohol will just bring the experience down faster especially with bkmdma(you will be able to drink a lot more than normal and have a hangover that matches).
    yeah im was kind of expecting that, since it is pretty much an mdma analogue. but some research ended up telling me that methylone is illegal around here, and if so then id really rather have the real stuff, at least i know how to get the most of my high from that. preloading 150% of the daily recommended vitamin dosages, magnesium, zink. and since i'm almost done with a kreatine loading cycle for the gym ill have increased energy reserves. 200% on the day along with a healthy meal full of fibers and slow carbs a couple of hours before rolling starts. sports drinks loaded with nutrients and calories to burn during the roll, sildenafil citrate if needed , and ssri before bedtime, and in the morning after.
    oh and to the best of my knowledge, milk thistle doesn't actually reduce hepatoxicity, but increases healing rate instead yielding pretty much the same net result, but shouldn't affect the high at all. but am i wrong?

Thanks

Err...Methylone and bk-MDMA are the same thing..

Thanks

Seems like a bad combo

Thanks

I assume the topic refers to bk-MDMA and bk-MBDB? Or not, but still, I shall offer little advice from experience. There have been glowing reports of mixing very low doses of m1 and b1 but I would seriously NOT advise it.

In a time when I was more stimulant naive, I had begun using b1 immediately following an evening adventure with 1 gram of m1. Within a few hours the combination of chemicals induced serotonin syndrome, breathing difficulties, extreme restlessness, vascular constriction that turned me purple, and an incredibly irregular heart rate that would uncomfortably shoot up to 184bpm or linger up to and over 140bpm. I later developed a psychedelic, psychosis driven delusional state which had I not been at home, could have led to some serious difficulties. Should have ended up in hospital that night but was unbelievably lucky to have recovered from this significant mistake. I have since had individual experiences of each substance, on their own and used responsibly they can be most orgasmic sir, but even then in excess can lead to similar dysphoric and unpleasant side effects. Known a few people to have various similar experiences mixing stims and entactogens that have little to no information to anticipate the result.

As for the Ethylphenidate, adding a potent dopamine and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor to the equation is just asking for trouble :\

Combining multiple stimulants of any kind, especially unresearched ones is pretty dangerous as nobody knows the outcome, even effects can differ from person to person. I have combined numerous stimulants carelessly in the past only to find it was fulfilling or harmful to the health.

Really quite a risky combo regardless whether controlled doses are administered, especially what with potency and more-ish qualities of each substance and the fact that even individually they can be overwhelming. Best avoided.
    Last edited by SewerCat; 10-22-2012 at 06:25 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by axi0matic View Post
    Finally haha.

As for ethylphen' and bk-mdma, they both work via DAT transporter so you can't have them both working at the same time. They won't cancel each other out but depending on pharmacology that isn't clear for these substances yet, one would almost completely block the other.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by axi0matic View Post
    Finally haha.

As for ethylphen' and bk-mdma, they both work via DAT transporter so you can't have them both working at the same time. They won't cancel each other out but depending on pharmacology that isn't clear for these substances yet, one would almost completely block the other.