would this be an enjoyable combination, for an mdma like rush, combined with an ekstra touch of sex-drive, and slightly less psychadelic effects?
and what would the liver toxicity look like with oral ingestion? since they are non 17a alkylated compounds i have very little knowledge of how they metabolize in the liver. im thinking that supplements such as milk thistle etc. would be smart to load up on for a few days prior to tripping out, as well as for 24-48 hours after. additionally, would it be dangerous to ingest them with large quantities of alcohol?
(apologies if there's already a thread on the subject, in which case i failed to find it, and i would highly appreciate a link to the proper thread.)