PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
    Thanks

Default LU Doves Love Review

Hello everyone, i recently received a sample of london undergrounds new dove pills, thanks vip! On the back of the pack they say they contain (-)-2β-(3-(4-Methylphenyl)isoxazol-5-yl)-3β-(4-chlorophenyl)tropane. A quick google search on this tells me: RTI-336, is a phenyltropane derivative which acts as a potent and selective dopamine reuptake inhibitor and stimulant drug. It binds to the dopamine transporter with around 20x the affinity of cocaine. Anyway took one about an hour before a festival that was going on in my town. After about 30min i was starting to come up feeling rushes, quite euphoric, smiling a lot, very talkative. After an hour they had fully kicked in, i was rushing loads, very euphoric similar to mdma. i was gurning alot but some chewing gum helped with that. my friends all kept on saying i looked fucked up. colours seemed brighter, and i started to hallucinate a little, just some wobbles and trails. after 3 hours i took the second, and i think it made the first kick in twice as hard! on my way home everything was sliding side to side, my vision was fucked and blurry, and i have never ever felt so good in my life. When i finally got home i lay in bed put on some music and oh my god it was amazing, i was awake all night hallucinating alot now open eye and closed eye visuals but my god it was fun. Im a huge fan of these, and i will definitely be ordering them lots more in the future.
    Last edited by JamesSquish; 07-19-2012 at 10:48 PM.

Thanks

Yeah pretty much the same experience here James...

Definitely the next big thing! Props to vip!

Thanks

This shit sounds amazing. I appreciate it, but I wonder why they're actually giving away the formula? Makes me wonder if it's really the only active. Either way, I can't wait for my sample to arrive!

Thanks

Rapid I would say probably because vip has the custom synth..I mean I get around the research community and none of the more experienced research techs that I have spoken with so far have ever seen or heard of this particular mole-structure.

Thanks

You can grab these over at http://www.londonundergroundproducts.co.uk - They ship from within the UK. Shipping to USA and other countries takes 7 - 14 days standard air mail.