PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
    Thanks

Default Funky Monkey 20X

Found this on the aroma shop, 10.99 for 4g. The "20x" caught my attention so I looked up some reviews. I found reviews from over the years and it seemed that not only has the brand been around for a while, it's considered to be very strong. It's made by the same guys that make Black Mamba, it must be good.

Wrong. This shit sucks. It makes Kush look like LSD by comparison. It is the absolute worst herbal incense I have ever bought. It tastes bad, it smells bad, and it doesn't work. Maybe there is SOME psychoactive properties, but they're not worth the effort.

So what's the deal? Were all those reviews from different people on different sites wrong? Well, apparently this is the new 50 State legal formula according to the aroma shop. I kind of have some suspicions about this product because

A.) the funky monkey 20X I saw elsewhere was really expensive, and this was dirt cheap.

B.) the packaging looked completely different. The funky monkey I saw elsewhere came in some swank looking jars or tubes or something usually. This stuff came in a small foil bag with a very bootleg looking b&w label on the front.

So which is it? Did a legendary incense get ruined by the new formula, were all the reviews wrong, is this a knock-off, or is my tolerance ridiculous?

Thanks

It could just be a knock off of the orginal...at least that what it sounds like. If you still get high from other shit you smoked, I doubt it would a tolerance issue. Even if you had a high tolerance, the stuff you have smoked before, you'd know that it wasn't effecting you as much when you first started. Sounds sktechy in the the different, more cheap packaging.
    rawr