PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
    Thanks

Question Research Chemicals with Opiate-like effects?

Hi, SWIM was wondering if anyone knew of any research chemicals with effects similar to Opiates? His monkeys are in pain, good sirs.

SWIM has heard of AH-7921 but can not find any vendors supplying said product. SWIM thinks it might have been banned?

Thanks

17-ho-mytragine/17 -aco- something like that are the main actives in kratom an are sold in pure form in 100 and 200mg vials and liquid.
    methoxetamines : my favorite RC chem period, nice body high beutiful visuals and compltere reality obliteration at the rght dose, i like it at all doses 5mg al the way to 150@ 98.9%putit.

3-ho-pcp: isia potent mu agonist(opioid) and a very potent NMDA receptor antagonist-4X PCP at the PCP site.

AH-7921- synthetic with about morphines potency but has a attitiude and effects people differently,-simmer did i not give you 2 sites for this one?

3-ho-pce: like 3-ho-pcp but lighter on the NMDA blockade (dissociative effects)

there is a nice carisoprodol(soma) analouge out its warm and cozy but not super euphoric like normal opies

lefetamine analouge- its basically half the strength of amphetamine and has opioid potency on par with codiene

NOte: while there are fentanyl analouge Simmer you know this there are alot of pipridine based opioids( methadone class) and whatt ae are all going to see is a mass of Arylcycloheylamine class RC;s and i LOVE it.............................
    ...... this class will hve any combination of stimulant, opiate, depressant,psychedelic and dissociative effects like a opioid stimulant of a stright opioid, i have found a site that has very new RC's and 5 of them are opiods, some are weak others i can only speculate on based on chemical structure
    IM SHURE THIS THREAD AS IT GROWS WILL GET ALOT OG ATTENTION: NORMAL PEOPLE(NON OPIOD DEPENDANT) OR NON-HEROIN USERS...........PLEASE READ THIS.......

These compounds ARE NOT your hydrocodone,codiene,oxycodone strength opiates.... some like BROMODAL are 10,000 times the potency of morphine, some are fentanyl analouges or PCP analouges, THEY WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!! you need to have a injectible large dose opioid antagonist liki narcan(naloxone) and a sitter to administer several times these chemicals will bind so tightly to the receptor that this antidote will have NO EFFECT, even bently compounds like etorphine and buprenorphine have a special antagonist just to knock off the drug from the receptor..... the naloxone will cure a heroin OD but does nothing for a bromadol od and no doctor will be able to do anything for you........... this is call receptor binding affinity

to put this into perspective.. if you OD on a opiate thats weaker than oxycodone but has higher binding affinity than naloxone( the antidote) IT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BUMP OF THE DRUG DESPITE IT BEING A WEAKER OPIATE THUS KILLING YOU.

Bromadol is active at doses less than a hundreth of 1 mg- so if you have a scale tha can measure 1/100th of a mg then split that into 4-8 doses so you can titrate up your gonna kill yourself. the dust from opening the vial can kill youu and ANYBODY that enters your house

If you dont shoot dope or are used to messing with compounds that nedd HIGHLY ACCUTATE LIQUID DILUTION METHOD WITH THE PROPER LIQUID THAT THE rc IS SOLUABLE IN WITH GLOVES A MASK AND CLOTHES TO CHANGE OUUT OF IN CASE OF A ACCIDENT AND A VACCUME HOD(FUME HOOD) there is a decent chance that the capsule/bag/vial it comes in already has 50 doses on the lid waiting fot your fingers to Absorb

I am not trying to scare you i am worried because of 2 known things
    1- people are going to love buying 100mg of a RC thats a lifetime supply of opiate, not to mention everybody and their mom has been wanting RC opioids for along time
    2- not even peoples with a 7-12 bag a day heroin tolerance can handle a very very slight miscalculation in dosage

most vendors sell these in 100:1 cut ratios- what happens if the agent used is smaller by mas or weight/larher causing settling and unreliable consistancy of material not only that but 2 vendors already offer this but the filler is pure diphenhydrsmine(benadryl) causing more CNS depression- heroin dealers use diphen to cut their shit tooo- if you but RCs buy them pure,,,,,if you dont have a safe procedure of LAB to dilute or dose the material dont ruin the RC scene by killing yourself and your family/or friends, Nobody could handle bromodrangonfly(some could), alot od on 2c-e and NBOMes all the time

IF YOU CANT MEASURE IT NO MATTER WHAT IT IS DO NOT BUY IT YOUR BEING IRRESPONSIBLE AND A DUMBASS, NO MG SCALE CAN DO THIS AND MOST PEOPLE WITH MG SCALES ROUTINELY LEAVE A EXTRA 2-7 MG ON A DOSE AND AMOTHER 10 ON THE SURFACE OF THE SCALE, YOU KNOW THIS I KNOW THIS---------SOME OF THESE COMPOUNDS ARE TRUELY RESEARCH GRADE(IN A LAB) COMPOUNDS NOT SUPER STRONG SYNTHETIC DOPE

and to be honest the high from some of these are very superficial and more like fentanyl than morphne and hydromophone/dipapinone, move on or sick to at the least chems that are not sub milligram- the NBOMEs have been claiming lives recently, and synthetic opiates are showing up on the street as heroin like alphamethylfentanyl did and does killing people, and you fucking kidding youself if you think the DEA wont shit their pants when it sarts happening alot, there are alot of the compounds around but people keep them a secret or vendors have a screenin process so some idiot ( not you simer sam) doesnt buy 50mg cause there trashy ass dealer rean out of OC30s or 80s come on.
    THis site is built on the RC scene and it will be raped for information when people sart dying in mass, and our beloved chems of choice what ever they may be will vanish and youc an get a bachelors in organic chem to synth them yourself.

NOTE: simmersam this was not direscted towards you at all, more of a public scervive announcement/warning...we have talked I think you know what your getting into/doing(respect) and no AH has not been banned PM me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "you can always ingest more of a chemical to reach desired effect, but never take back what you have already ingested"