PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
    Thanks

Question Kratom for pain relief, suggestions?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has some/ alot of experience with kratom.

I was in a recent car accident and I am still in severe pain and the doctors won't do anything about it (prolly due to my age). Anyway, I am looking for kratom for pain relief and a dose that would be good to avoid nausea (as I have a VERY sensative stomach due to a chronic stomach condition). Obviously, I can smoke some bud to rid myself of nausea as well. I am looking kratom that is in capsule form as well, partly because I can't stand the taste of kratom and know I will get sick if I have to drink the damn tea again.

Any insight would be great! For now, I'll be using the "King Kratom" 20 caps that reviewed in this forum previously until I find a strain/dose that I am looking for. The stuff I have been using has been okay, I have been a little uncertian of how much to take as I don't want to get sick, but it's cheap enough to deal with for now until I order something online.

Thanks!
    rawr

Thanks

My friend had a prescription for Methadone for her fibromyalgia. She liked 2G ground up Kratom leaf in Coffee 3x/day better. If you like coffee with Cream and Honey like I do, sweeten it further with some Organic Stevia and take the Kratom down with it. Your stomach might not completely revolt on you.. I think it was red vein Bali or something like that...

Thanks

Yeah, that's not too bad I guess but my thing is that I would probably get nauseous drinking it...although caps do the same thing if I ingest more than 3 grams. I wonder if there are certain strains such as Red Vein Bali are more useful or better for pain relief. Like certain strains of weed, can have some different effects even if it's only a slight difference.
    rawr

Thanks

hey just get some bali strain and some meng da strain and take a 1:3 ratio or whatever your tolerance allows, i know a source that capsules a ounce at a time and bali is like 15.00 USD a oz it should last a while and 5 grams ( 5 caps of this) every 3-4 hours or even 6-8 grams in the morning will boost blood levels and use boosters throughout the day
    "you can always ingest more of a chemical to reach desired effect, but never take back what you have already ingested"

Thanks

Yes i would recommend it. but taking too much could cause more effects like mellow moods