PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
    Thanks

Default molly's mosquito caps

saw them at the store today and wondering if it's worth the try

Thanks

never tried them! Maybe someone will see your post that has tried them and post their experience! Who knows whats in them though?
    rawr

Thanks

never heard or ever seen them. For some reason I like the name Molly. It's just fun to say. Drop some Molly's has a nice ring to it.

Thanks

are they the PLUR version or the one with the butterfly on the pack, the latter has a crystalline component and a discolored powder components, super rough on the nose and last for ever, it feels like 4-fa and something else the crystals can easily be separated from the other powder, and if ther 20$ a pop thats adecent deal although mine were15$ and have sen them for 30$ there now called watch cleaner with a diff package, if you want a upper thats moderatly clean feling and has legs it is not bad, vaping is a waste so is snorting as that seems to grt more of a adrenergic response ie: vasoconstriction, rapid heart rate, cold exremeties(vaso con>) and is a lot more jittery if you would eat the damn thing, so if your looking for a good 5-6 hr stim thats clean and pretty nice this ones ok, i always preffered daylights @ 500mg a cap on ave. its asteal for 15$+ i like B1 the cathinone i can stand, now back on track these were supposed to be switched to a watch cleaner bs type packaging, and for the record i find "party pills" far more reliable and less potent ie: single or doulbe entity products, but up the nose i have never felt such apain not from 2c-i,DOM/DOB, zolpidem,2c-TFM,5-meo-dmt,2c-b -fly ect lets just say this it was good for the 15$ but i never bought any more cause of the B1 caps and it dissapeard and re-incarnated as the watch cleaner a double the price, if your prone to anxiety or are on any serotogenic rx:SSRI,atypical anti-psychotics,5-htp, or even d-amp or d,l-amp watch out as it can get the heart and perspiration going , and definitly leaned more towars 5-ht insread of dopamine but all monoamines where present and felt and is definitly a bianary capsule so its no MDXX but will give nice feeling and hey if you like it more power to you, as i dont like highly dopaminergic and or norepinephrine dominated compounds but ther is a 5-ht element htat helps smoothe it out so not unpleasant give it a try if its above 20 then no i wouldnt, but if your prone to heart arrythmias or hypertension i wold steer away of approch with caution i did not have my regent kit handy so i never found exactly what was in it , but as long as i said no cardio conditions or psych condidtions then by allmeans, but i also know you could be a high rik psych patient on ssris and have a heart murmer andd uts ultimatly up to you like i also said it has a stong adrenergic component sooo hpe this helps
    "you can always ingest more of a chemical to reach desired effect, but never take back what you have already ingested"

Thanks

hey thanks a lot ....i appreciate it... they are only 13 bucks american... can u compare it to e? or anything else for that matter

Thanks

Default Mosquito Caps/Role-X

Hello,
    I have tried both Mosquito Caps plant food and Role-X watch cleaner multiple times. I have also tried pure MDMA and Ecstacy tablets. In my opinion, and my friends think I'm crazy for saying this, the caps and rolex are better. They last longer for me and are more potent. Not to mention you can buy them in a store. Now who knows what's actually in them. I can almost guarantee that they are not safe. Plus they make your dick shrivel up like a peanut. I haven't used them in months though, the head shop I bought them from banned me. My best friend worked there, he got fired. Big mix-up with the boss and I got banned, really dumb. But anyways, just thought I'd share my experience with these two products.