PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sad from a pharamcological point

Thanks

I understand your concerns about Media scaremongering. I myself am a journalism student and am currently researching a piece about legal highs and their prospective dangers. It's not my intention, however, to write another scare story or one that lambasts drug users (after all I am one myself!) but provide an eye opener and maybe a little bit more education on the subject of legal highs for our intended audience (18-30 year olds in the UK).

You're right though - all things in moderation. Research and reading about your chosen drug and be sure to any precautions you think are necessary

Thanks

i was trying to target some of the radical posts ive seen on this and other sites as well as seemingly uneducated people willing to ingest anything to get high, do that with 25i-NBOMe and you will die, i think most RC's are total crap, but there are a few really good ones out there most of them nobody knows about, like the opioid rc's and the more exotic arylcyclohexylamines. and of course the NBOMEs are quality and epic in effects
    "you can always ingest more of a chemical to reach desired effect, but never take back what you have already ingested"

Thanks

I'm not gonna say you are full of it, however I know that the vendor scene you describe is currently undergorund, at least in the states with the operation logjam feds bs has made folks very paranoid. I know I am having a hard time finding newer "legal" cannabinoids myself & I thought I knew folks, but lots are tired of the waiting to be caught and there hasn't exactly been a line of folks to fill the gaps either. From what I read folks whose orders came in after the Op LJ began now have holds on their pkgs one for 12 days now. I don't see how they can hold stuff that long, but opening packages looks next to me. Now all that bs aside, why can't people who want to repress freedom go & save some puppies & kitty's? Mebbe you libs could all get together & discuss reparations money, Or how about those starving kids? I don't appreciate you folks trying to ruin my fun & I know where you live

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jones For This Useful Post:

Easygoing (12-24-2012)

Thanks

Sounds like spam to me