PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sad from a pharamcological point

Thanks

Default sad from a pharamcological point

this site ( wich by no means is bad) has alot of intelligent open minded individuals, it also has blood thirsty chemical feinds that post once or a couple of times cause they heard of RCs and want in on the scene, well RCs are great WHEN USED RESPONSIBLY AND WITH AS MUCH KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE PHARMACOLOGY,INCLUDING NEUROLOGIC, PSYCHOLOGIC, RELATIVE RECEPTOR BINDING PROFILES AND AFINITIES, HALF-LIVES, INTERACTIONS, DOSAGE, DOSE RESPONSE CURVE, METABOLISM AND ENZYMES INVOLVED, purity, reagent testing ECT ECT for the chem of subject. but thats not how alot of people are going about this, EX: hew i got a gram of cathinoneX and sniffed 250mg and had a great time( unkowingly @ 60% purity), next week this person gets some more but this time its 98.0% pure, snifes another 250mg of the same cathinoneX and bam dead or hospital---result-media fenzy and PUBLIC AWARENESS OF A DEVIL chemical THATS AVAILIBLE TO OUR PRECIOUS YOUTH AND IS A DEFINITE THREAT TO THEIR LIVES,,,BANNED along with the whole class, showing vendors openly,
    It makes me sick, as a generation we have aces to some of the most potent and revolutionary compounds to come about, yet something as small a MDPV, synth cannabinoids and fraudulant labeling(bath salts) is a terrible lapse in goog judgement, im not perfect or immune to this but, with my knowledge and seeing some of the things people are ingesting or doing scares me, ------------ we are also fixing to be the generation of cardiac:fibrosis,hypertension,valve hypertrophy/ renal failure/liver disease/ heavy metals toxification, premature death, psychologicalsychosis,depression,receptor downregulation, parkinsons, personality dissorders, addiction, and there will be barely if any knowledge on how to treat it,
    im for RCs but for educated resposible individuals, and if this pisses you off do some research on 5-ht's effects on the heart, or monoamine releasers on recetor function and levels,

YOU THE PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT THIS IS A BULLSHIT ASSHOLE RANT ARE WHO IM DIRECTLY SPEAKING TO, ALL THE ABOVE IS TRUE, if you want your beloved compounds for any length of time get responsible, take breaks, dont talk about ingestion or VENDORS and the vendors that are right in your face are here to capitalize on the RC phenomenon cash cow not your health,

I DONT WANT TO BE A DOWNER BUT SOMEBODY HAS TO SAY SOMETHING, IM SAD AT THE CURRENT STATE OF rcS AND "legal highs" WICH THAT TERM IN ITS SELF IMPLIES IN A WAY ANALOGUES- READ THE CSA and CSAA in the constitution

dont be the one thar ruins it for everbody.............now feel free to bash me cuss and kick me out of the site, show your ignorance, if we were all doing this in a controlled manner there would be alot less talk about how to get chems and more about how to use them safely or if at all. thank you everybody who is utilizing this freedom of exploration with care and self presevative mindsets
    Last edited by t9358; 06-05-2012 at 07:17 PM.
    "you can always ingest more of a chemical to reach desired effect, but never take back what you have already ingested"

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to t9358 For This Useful Post:

ettazam (07-23-2012), kalank (06-22-2012), rapidfire187 (06-08-2012), squirrelmaster (09-10-2012), thirdeyelasik (06-09-2012)

Thanks

@t9358, I agree with you and I am guilty of some these things you listed myself.

BUT...

I have to say that I do not have the extent of knowledge that you seem to have with the chemical properties, reactions, neurological receptors, that research chemicals have as you seem to. It's just not my forte, I didn't study it. I can learn from what I can from reading, experiences, etc. This forum is to help inform people of research chemicals and as a forum, discussion, opinions, knowledge, insights, and experiences are valuable whether or not the person is completely well informed.

I think you also have to realize that MOST people have the potential for addiction and most of the general population are looking to get "high" without a thought of the consquences or knowledge behind it. And a lot of the time, these users are young, abusing the drug or whatever, inexperienced and not knowledgeable on the subject. It's like the metaphor of "ohh look shiney!" basically in my mind.

I love your input t9358 and sometimes I really don't understand some of the detailed chemistry of RC's other than the basic effects of affecting certian neurotransmitters, etc. I have to be honest, I didn't do well in college chemisty (barely passsed for 2 semeters!) but I did well in psychology hehe. But I do enjoy your posts as they are through and knowledgeable.

Problem is too, that some people join this forum, post one question, then never come back again. That's fine and all, but again, it comes down that they really don't care what happens, as long as they get the high they are looking for, whether they should buy it or not, then go on their merry way. This forum would be better if it had more active members I guess.

And it does ruin it for everyone when someone does overdose...not only for the fact for their health but for the people who do try and research, people who use RCs in moderation because it leads to harder crack downs on the laws regarding "legal highs."
    rawr

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to growl For This Useful Post:

luvalot (06-08-2012), Neo (06-06-2012), rapidfire187 (06-08-2012), squirrelmaster (07-30-2012), t9358 (06-07-2012), thirdeyelasik (06-09-2012)

Thanks

Yep, irreslonsible users are going to ruin it for everybody. However, I do feel that just by coming to this forum, even for one or two posts, you are putting yourself in a safer position.

Thanks

Agreed Rapidefire. Although, it benefits them and us if people were a bit more informed oh well!
    rawr

Thanks

yall 2 seem to always have my back, you 2 must me genuine goood people, and yes the more informed the better, but it also exposes new chems their nasty sides/potential dangers wich is also good i understand the way growl feels and you rapid fire............ with thses chems knowledge is the absolute best safeguard for health and mental sanctity if you decide to ingest these. i get pms like crazy asking dosing/whats in my baggie type Q's wich i can almost always answer and people with ZERO POST AKING THE DAMGERS OF THE legal highs WICH RAISES RED FLAGS OF MEDIA OR GOV ATTENTION WANTING EVIDENCE OR A STORY and if you dont have @ least 50 post dont bother me im not stuck up but im also not going to help some newbie get high or a 100lb chick trying to see how many mgs og dxm she caqn get away with before OD. yes i do provide advice and will do to the people on this site i regularly talk to or post alongside, if you log in because your trying to get accurate dosing on a cathinone that you can only dscribe in taste appearence and "effect" thats vague, get a reagent kit, there are color pics of reagent results for ALMOST all RCs, yet these people are asking this advice after they have been ingesting unweighed random lines or what have you and ran into some trouble ,may it be 5-ht syndrome, cytochrome p-450 interations, stimulant psychosis, cumulitive sleep deprivation ect. All I AM HERE FROR IS TO HELP WITH HARM REDUCTIN AND EXPLAIN AS BEST I CAN IF WANTED THE MECHANISMS OF ACTION, rx/rc INTERACTIONS AND NEURO/PYSIOPHRMACOLOGY and by no means a doc, but i stil get plenty of hey i took this with this with this why do i feel like im going to die? its not cool,advice on a CWE orA/b extraction im fine with and there are a fewe i will gladly answer an Q's they have if any mainly the 2 above... i feel a certian amount of "oweing back to the community" also so if you want feel free anybody to PM but i dont entertaine ant type of explotation or i know more than you type shit, knowledge should be free and encouraged, but i willl never ever hesitate to let anybody know the potential or impending danger by proposed plans to ingest certian quantities /combos or any substance for any means, i love pharmacolog/neurolopharmacology/ and physiology and am fullly open to everything and any type or Q's besides synth because thats a little risky but i have that too, i apppreciate any and everbodies positive and negitive comments and most people hate me or love me, any way there are some treasures in the RC market that should but never will be investigated for medical use( due to abuse already) i would just hate to see the truly unique rare marvels that this RC thing has produced be lost to legislation and time. the human mind is a precious and facinating thing and to ask somebody over the net advice that in some situations is off by a couple thousandths of a mg can spell disater, takes some responsiblity and FIRST HAND EXPIRIENCE so any body throwing aroud advive or recommending shit without asking the person about medical conditions/rx drugs currently on/ and steet drugs/drug expirience is being neglient and dangerous, like a recommendation on a combo of DXM and 4-fa=5-ht syndrome or circulatory collapse/hyperthermia or a SSRI and 4-fa, it might work for you but everbody is different. if you give ill advice and it is used it will be passed on and on and on affecting way more than intended. EVERBODY in this forum has a certian level of responsibility to go by that unwritten mantra of legit expirienced advice, i am greatful to have a place to learn and pass on my knowledge such as this place and am very greatful to the freinds i have developed, the thing that is gettingme excited is the seemingly new emergence in non-neurotoxic releasing agents and the boom in arlycyclohexylamine analogues and derivitives, and to be honest aside a few i will be glad when the obsession over cathinones is gone, im not bashing them, just thos are the ones thars bringing the unwanted attention via bath salts and seemingly un avoidable vasoconstriction without clonidine or similar alpha adrenergic agonist , the stimulant era will pass bringing new interest in to psychedelics and dissociatives/sedatives from a burnt out generation of rc users, wich will be a blessing i have yet to see may respect a crack user or meth user fully engulfed in addiction yet vapinf mdpv or pentedrone/ ect is a accepted and sometimes encouraged, but not to be hypocritical i myself advocate vaporization of certian substances
    Last edited by t9358; 06-08-2012 at 11:06 PM.
    "you can always ingest more of a chemical to reach desired effect, but never take back what you have already ingested"

Thanks

Excellent post/thread...well said. I used to be an active mod at Bluelight and came into the scene around 7 years ago when all of this came about after all the 2c's and tryptamines opened the door for BZP and then meph...and now and the others in the cathinone family and some even scarier ones. Seeing how big this got in a country like the US, I can't help but feeling a little sad. It used to be a wonderful underground scene for those of us wishing to expand our horizons and have a little stim fun now and then. Now there are stories in the states about a man eating another mans face while on some unknown stim. Things are bad right now Worst moment in RC history was when a vendor started to offer 4-methoxymethcathinone...not cool.
    Last edited by thirdeyelasik; 06-09-2012 at 04:44 AM.
    Is anyone awake here on earth?

Thanks

damn i have a shit ton of typos sorry im currently in a manic phase and havnt slept in a couple, and have very rapid redundant typing i find, so sorry for the typos, anyway this RC thing movement phenomenon or what have you seems to go in cycles there were the legit first series of 2c-X's and natural tryptamines synth made along with alot of shulgins work 2c-t-X's and LSP and other LSD analougues and AMT along with some interesting stims like IAP, GHB GBL GHV ect, then a wave of newer typs and substituted phenylethylamines( brilliant) along with the first rush of odd ball stims and random amp variants piperazines up the ass and a few depressants but then came synth cannabinoids then alitle latter a flood of cathinones not that they were not around before but just that they were being incorperated into energy powders and bath salts...................THATS WHEN SHIT HIT THE PROVERBIAL FAN, for a very simple reason...... the average joe doesnt have a clue what 2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethylphenylethylamine and would if offered never try it because of the obscure 50000 letter long name but peevee(mdpv) and meph(4-mmc) pentedrone or the other billion drones sounds cool and the effects are very reinforcing producing the moorish usage courtesy of mesolibic reward pathways of dopamine, either re-uptake or release, and cathinons arent very good at releasing 5-ht wich seems to dampen feindind ( thats release not re-uptake) and cath's are mostly da/ne oriented anyway except the beta-ketone versions of:MBDM,MDEA,MDMA,MBD,MDE,MDA, ect, the empathogen analouges, so we have somebody who would stick to blow or ice is now intorduced VIA HEADSHOPS!!!!!!!!!!!! to "synthetic cocaine"-dumbest term ever, and is cheap and depending on brand an time of purchase very pure and potent, so there fav gets banned now they no this types of things exist a little research and bam the cathinone revolution( i have nothing personal agianst cathinones just love accusing them of RC going mainstream along with vitamin E, lead/heayt metal infested, napthylene/indole ring based cancer causing synth cannabinoids that destoy health most abundant with otc blends as there are non napthylene synth cannabinoids, or the just plain insane AM2022i think it is thats the metabolite of fucking tylenol( tylenol is technically a pro drug to a cannabinoid receptor agonist amog other metabolites) i thouth the whole concept of synth cannabinoids fascinating at first but then i found out the hard way why MAN CANNOT PERFECT WHATS ALREADY BEEN PERFECTED BY MOTHER NATURE ( CANNABIS.....USE IT) along with psilocybe mushrooms,tryptamine containing plants, opium poppies, phenyethylamine containing plants( texas a&m isolated methamphetamine from an acacia species) so MOTHER NATURE HAS PROVIDED ENOUGH and there all marginally safe , besides datura or belladonna, theres aminatas shit even and other things ,

BUT I PLACE BLAME ON HEADSHOPS(LOCAL) FOR THE RASH OF IGNORANT MISUSE.ABUSE OF OTHERWISE RATHER BENIGN OR SLIGHTLY DANGEROUS CATHINONES and panic induceing "synth cannabis" i love tryptamines im shure some hate them while loving speed and uppers so its not the cath's themselves its the irresposible user, so i think cath's should be availible but if your not healthy and dont have a scale that measures in the tenths @ least and a reagent kit your asking for it, like said these maufacturers and distributers dont care about your health otherwise the would not sell any of it because its a moral liability and THEY ARE HERE TO MAKE SHITLOADS OF MONEY AS FAST AS POSSIBLE AND PULL OUT BEFORE ANOTHER VENDOR ROUND UP COURTESY OF DEA WICH PAROLS ALL DRUG RELATED SITES, AND CUT THE SWIM shit somebody who isnt you is typing that and if they want to prosecute you they will just pulll you computer log/activity, anyway this phase wil be over soon and another wave or beutiful miraculous compounds will be here......... so save your health for some good ones, dont burn out on crap. please be careful dont become a statistic,

Thanks

I have always been weary of RC's because I feel that anyone who orders a research chemical has to worry about so many different things.

Was the person who packaged the RC high on said RC and prepared the order incorrectly as a ressult i.e. they screwed up on the cut because the chemical is just too potent to measure/dose without adding a cut.

Can you even trust the vendor to send the chemical they say they are selling.

I know the only way one can be sure is by sending a sample to ecstacydata. org along with payment for analysis. I can personally say I have read at least ten stories of people getting compounds and they knew they did not receive what they actually ordered because they had the same compound from another vendor andthey experienced different effects compared to what they knew was right.

Hell I have even heard of people ordering from the same vendor and receiving an entirely different chemical than they first received, dose innappropriately, and at the very least question if they should go to the ER.

bottom line is the fucking vendors are not to be trusted and I sure as fucking hell don't trust them with my wellbeing

Anyway, that is why I only research chemicals that are not produced in clandestine labs such as etizolam. I am getting pharmaceutical grade product where there is quality control in place during manufacture. I have not found any other RC like this but I would be willing to research other RC's but the bottom line is I don't trust some fucked up vendor not to kill me because they made a fucking mistake when they made up the package (small baggie vial whatever).

If anyone knows of other RC's that are produced where quality control procedures are followed the names of said RC's would be appreciated.

Thanks

I do not see any post here of people communicating about RC vendors. Please post back what you have learned from any personal encounters I feel that we will not stop demanding a product so educate because people will sell "Sh***T if people are willing to pay pennies for it. I want to be informed and share what is in anything I sell or buy.

Thanks

Point blank - all the crap isn't safe! I can give an example that on and off for going on 2 years I have tried synthetic things like that here and there with friends, and what not. Everything affects everyone different, and some things that people think they can toy with can actually really really hurt someone or even make them feel not able to move. it does something and can also have some very allergic side affects depending on how you choose to ingest it. Sad to say too because people can smoke in routine - it can also be very addicting ... or strived for because it's able to be smoked and not drug tested for. Something I quit a long time ago and would never do again, but I admit I did and share my experience to help others.