PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MDAI Research

Thanks

Default MDAI Research

Hi again, Iv just been doing some research on MDAI and it seems like a close match to xtc but without the energy, heres a link to youtube explaini9n a little more, hope u find this useful! Mojo

http://youtu.be/dUtpE9md7nw

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mojoboost For This Useful Post:

Neo (05-31-2012)

Thanks

So what products are on the market that best provide MDAI? Or is this just a staight chem thing?

Thanks

I would say go straight for the powder/chem, as it would probably be the safest and most liely best results of the product. I haven't tried this chem but would be interested although it seems less appealing compared to 6-ADP. I am sure some products contain it...maybe.
    rawr

Thanks

After trying it a few times, I liked it. Should take in moderation though. My local shop stopped selling it though. It would have to be serious if they stopped selling it, they sell anything.

Thanks

look guys i have had plenty expirience with the real MDAI and it is exactly what it says it is a SSRA, with that said, its more of the next generation of anti-d's. at doses from 100mg or 500mg oral (wich is the only way to capitalize on the true aspects of this unique quality compound) can produce anything from things at lower dosages like: yawning dialated pupils, warmth of the body , slight increase in heart rate, openess, lethargy, sleepiness, and at rec dosages : signifigant pupil dialation, entactogenic/empathogenic effects(mild to moderate), fast heart rate,body temp increase, signifigant muscel relaxation, and even falling asleep( during peak effects) ect, you have to undertand, when you selectivly release alot of 5-ht you will get a myriad or serotogenic effects, this WILL NOT FEEL ANYTHING LIKE THE FOLLOWING:5/6-apb,MDA/MDMA/5-it/MBDB/BK-MBDB/MDEA/meph/ or even basic d,l-amphetamine. this is a novel prototype for the next gen anti d, BUT with a little help you can turn this into some nice glowing evenings with the following- all of wich i have tested---------------------- Im assuming we are trying to get a "rollesque' effect right otherwise you have a non -neurotoxic entactogen 5-ht releaser, anyhow-------ok here are the keys to the magic"un" of MDMA in easy to mimic crude termsredominant 5-ht release/re-uptake, then dopamine release/reuptake,then norepinephrine release/reuptake, 5ht1a agonism(further releases DA/5-ht and releases ..OXYTOCIN..**), VMAT2 antagonism**(further releases all three monoamines and keeps them flowing)---- thats the basics and the easiest to re-construct as a mimetic, keep in mind MDAI is cheap and the other ingriedients are also. SO with MDAI we have our 5-ht releaser/re-uptake inhibitor- a robust one at that, so now we need a few other chems to get the party started, now the easyiest way to cover the DA/NE and VMAT2 antagonizm along with some just a little 5ht1a agonism is a combination of MDAI with methamphetamine as meth has all the qualities including some 5-ht release.... this woud be your best RC/street combo that would really (AT THE RIGHT RATIOS BASED ON WEIGHT TOLERANCE AND EXPERIENCE) to get a basic roll in order, and for those who think meth is the devil/scum drug its the vital component to our beloved MDmethamphetamine, and if you swallow x tabs then you more than likely have had a few mdma/meth tabs or straight meth bombs before. just to list other contenders: dexedrine(dextroampheamine),adderall(d,l-amphetamine a racemic mix) even vyvanse can work properly timed, butylone with dosage adjustments , and if you have to 4-mec is not the best, and DONT combine with 4-fa/4-fma, methylphenidate, basically anything to give a dopamine and norepinephrine push and at the moment ther are not alot of 5ht1a agonists that dont have detrimental actions on other receptor sites, but pure ones do exist, so like i said a amphetamine has most of the elements like adderall@30-50-90mg depending on the person with a MDAI dose of 200 -250MG but get used to both befor combining there are alot of cathinones that are releasers that can be used but the bet bet i had was 250mg MDAI with 55mg dl amphetamine( only because of MDAI's short duration with meth you would have to redose wich can get hairy with serotogenic sides starting to pop up wich is not fun!!!!!!!! MDAI is a unique and nice advance in 5-ht manipulation for therapeutic and rec purposes, make sure you get real MDAI there are A TON OF SHIT MDAI BATCHES OUT some tan or brown or white.sparkly- wich when reagent tested came back fine and was the best, the brown crap was terrible and i had to triple the dose, but thats not to say all brown batches are bad, test it then eat it, and a very small amount of lsd thrown in can give a MDA like effect but more like acid as we all know......... hope this heps a little for whoever cares ...................... in my expirience MDAI by itself is a very sedating odd therapeutic type thing, you wont wnt to hit the clubs or dance with it alone an watch out with copious amounts of other 5-ht affecting compounds when using and definitly dont use it on any ssri snri or serotonin modulating anti-d
    Last edited by t9358; 06-19-2012 at 08:43 PM.
    "you can always ingest more of a chemical to reach desired effect, but never take back what you have already ingested"

Thanks

......huh?
    rawr

Thanks

mybad i will stop, MDAI is a serenic nice compound, it bears light similarities to MDXX but lacks stim properties. wasnt trying to hijack the thread, i will stop with the chem banter/ i dont think that my post was warranted or needed
    "you can always ingest more of a chemical to reach desired effect, but never take back what you have already ingested"

Thanks

t9358, you have some good information but talking about something as complex as the chemistry of drugs without really formatting your posts can make it hard to understand. I just operate under the assumption that you're mega-stimulated while you're posting on these boards haha.

That said, I think I understand what you were saying (well, I got the gist of it anyway...chemistry isn't my thing at all). You're saying that MDAI is only a piece of the puzzle, and that if you want something that truly mimics the effects of MDMA you would need some additional chems, right? Sounds to me that you were saying MDAI + Methamphetamine or MDAI + Adderol (or even Vyvanse) would give you a proper roll. I know I'm paraphrasing and leaving out a lot of details though.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidfire187 For This Useful Post:

growl (06-24-2012)

Thanks

^ @rapidfire hahaha agreed sometimes his posts are confusing! I do think though if you are looking for MDMA type high you def need to add some sort of stimulant in the mix because usually the research chems don't have the stimulant effect of pure MDMA. IMO, you have to just find the right stimulant, not just some 'bath salt.' Makes you feel shitty and really bad for you when you don';t know what you are doing.
    rawr

Thanks

Maybe a combo of MDAI and mephedrone would have a good effect with the mephedrone supplying the energy part of the high.