PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.

Thread: suggestions for stim come downs

Thanks

Default suggestions for stim come downs

I'm a heavy researcher, both stim and actual book/internet research on my next high.

Even though I came into the legal scene with the intention to find a close relative to mdma (which could be easily hidden from the naked eye), I ended up on the stim road to survival. My life is filled day in and day out with taking care of my husband who is ill-fated with MS, my stay-at-home job, and not enough time for myself. So in turn not feeling tired at the end of a 16 hour day and wanting to stay up for maybe 10 more hours I led myself to put aside 40 dollars each paycheck for 2 weeks of RC joy.

Don't worry I'll get to the point soon...

Because I'm a glutton for feeling high, and love redosing even though I say "at 3am I won't dose again" come 2:15 my husband pisses me off and I need to get away from the world and I dose, and by 3am he's going to bed (for the second time) and I want 2 hours to myself so I dose again. This is what always happens.

My point:
    Since I'm not so much into the incense/potpourri scene, because I don't like to smell like my high, I need something that will bring me down to earth enough so I don't have to pop 9 25mg Diphenhydramine pills in hopes to come down enough so my teeth don't chatter, and I don't feel like I'm shaking in bed or just pass right out when I hit the pillow.

I have researched kratom, don't want the stomach problems (that I hear about) Since I don't eat a lot as it is, maybe about 300 calories a day, I'd assume this would just make matters worse
    Kava sounds good but I don't know if it will relax me enough to fall asleep. Not to mention I don't know what form to take it, cold tea, capsules, ect

please: no sourcing, no links, no venders, yada yada: but I only order online, for cheapest shipping, and won't pay over 15 dollars for a product that will only last me a week.

That being said

I ask for a helping hand in what you guys recommend. I can't get a hold of anything that is illegal in the US. (aka maryj)
    Last edited by pocketUzume; 05-28-2012 at 04:17 PM. Reason: spelling errors
    To be high Or not to be high This is not an up for debate

Thanks

I would recommend kava. Just make sure the active ingredient of kava, the kavalactones, are in high percentage/dose. I would take 5 or 6 gelcaps of kava, an hour before you want to go to bed. It helps the come down for sure but it is no real benzo. Usually on the supplements (or sometimes I use Yogi Kava tea), I take more than recommended. I have taken up to 10 pills and from what I remember, I think I was in a happy daze that lead me to sleep. I put 3 or 4 tea bags of Yogi Kava Anti-Stress tea and it def helped with relaxation.

Kratom can be good - but like you had mentioned, it can be tough on the stomach and very bitter tasting. That's a huge turn off for me.
    rawr

Thanks

I know this isn't what you're worried about, but 300 calories a day is nuts! I strongly recommend that you eat more than that, even though it's none of my business. Even when I was dieting really hard, with the assistance of drugs, I was still eating 700-800 calories and was even told THAT was unhealthy.

Also, besides what Growl mentioned, you may want to try a product that has melatonin in it like Lazy Cakes. You can buy Lazy Cakes at Fred's Pharmacy and probably other normal stores. If you insist on buying online, I think they're sold on super fun cave's site.

There's also a product called "Sleep Well" that I've seen in a few stores around here. It's sold in a small bottle similar to 5 hour energy. I haven't tried it though. What I'm getting at is there's a ton of newer sleep products out there that don't get you high or anything. I just can't vouche for them because I haven't tried any of them.

Thanks

Probably one of the best things for coming down off stims is Xanax, which is available all over the place if you just look hard enough. Usually pretty cheap, too. Besides that, you can always give "sleepy time" tea a try. It will calm you down without knocking you out completely like diphenhydramine will. I hope this helps.

Thanks

I used to be precirbed xanax and then switched doc's who took me off it right away. I am in college area and it's actually hard for me to find a decent supplier of xanax. As far as legal stuff goes (rapid fire mentioned too), I saw little bottles of "dream water" that contains melotin amoung other supplements to help you sleep. I think Lazy Cakes has similair ingrendients, haven't tried it though. They sell them at my local head shop.

Last night, I was having a panic attack without my meds, I used 3 caps of kratom and 5 kava gelcaps and 2 benadryls. Best sleep I have had in awhile to be honest!
    rawr

Thanks

I'm in the same boat, I need stims to function properly (been on adderall most my life, cant afford to see the doc anymore) and always used klonipin to come down with, but now that I'm not seeing the doc I can not get it. I can find some RC's that seem to be able to replace the ADD medicine, but next to nothing that will help me sleep. I have heard of phenazepam but I dont know a supplier.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SimmerSam View Post
    I'm in the same boat, I need stims to function properly (been on adderall most my life, cant afford to see the doc anymore) and always used klonipin to come down with, but now that I'm not seeing the doc I can not get it. I can find some RC's that seem to be able to replace the ADD medicine, but next to nothing that will help me sleep. I have heard of phenazepam but I dont know a supplier.
    @simmersam, what RC have you been substituting for adderall?
    rawr

Thanks

Well none so far, but I just ordered some 2-fma from a domestic vendor in the U.S.

I have read a lot that suggests this would be a great adderall replacement, and it being pretty potent means a gram should last a while as long as I use it medicinally and not recreational. ( people have suggested suggest doses from 20-80mg ) As soon as I receive my order and know for sure this vendor is legit with quality product I am going to order 2gs of 4-fa and then compare and see which is better as a work/study aid. I also hope to try ethylphenidate soon but 4-fa before that.
    I ordered on Sunday and they just sent me an e-mail saying they shipped today so hopefully I will have it before the end of the week. I will post a report when I get it.