PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MUST READ!!! - NOW

Thanks

Default MUST READ!!! - NOW

Please note.

In no event will LHF or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use LHF. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless LHF, its domain maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the LHF site.

This website outlines the possible dangers and how to be safe if / when using these chemicals but www.legalhighsforum.com does NOT condone the use of any Research chemical for Human Consumption anywhere, any time.

This website is legal under the freedom of information act.

Thanks

maybe people should learn to, or be instructed to learn the art of avoiding self incrimination, as on other forums covering similar topics....but saying that, as the thread indicates, this is just freedom of speech. Maybe participants should get the armbands on and learn to SWIM

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bammyjastard View Post
    maybe people should learn to, or be instructed to learn the art of avoiding self incrimination, as on other forums covering similar topics....but saying that, as the thread indicates, this is just freedom of speech. Maybe participants should get the armbands on and learn to SWIM
    Or perhaps just use a bit of common sense and not posts pictures of their stashes, leave any talk of procuring questionable substances completely off the forum, so at least Neo wouldn't be put at risk or any of the mods, for that matter

Thanks

or maybe people should just learn personal accountability.

Thanks

I hate that SWIM crap.
    Just use common sense when posting.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bammyjastard View Post
    SWIMing doesn't do anything except give you a false sense of security that you won't DROWN. But really, using the whole "SWIM" method provides you with no legal protection whatsoever.

When I got arrested for possession of a few different drugs and allegedly the intent to distribute, I asked my lawyer about the whole SWIM thing and he basically laughed at me. None of the evidence used against me was collected from internet message boards but I asked him because I thought that they might try and take a look through my browsing history.

I've also seen a drug forum where they have an actual medical professional moderating the Harm Reduction sub-forum and an actual lawyer moderating the Law forum, it seemed they stopped using the SWIM method soon after he came along and started giving advice.

So no, SWIMing won't help. People just need to use common sense as Mona Lisa said.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NY_Hippie View Post
    SWIMing doesn't do anything except give you a false sense of security that you won't DROWN. But really, using the whole "SWIM" method provides you with no legal protection whatsoever.

When I got arrested for possession of a few different drugs and allegedly the intent to distribute, I asked my lawyer about the whole SWIM thing and he basically laughed at me. None of the evidence used against me was collected from internet message boards but I asked him because I thought that they might try and take a look through my browsing history.

I've also seen a drug forum where they have an actual medical professional moderating the Harm Reduction sub-forum and an actual lawyer moderating the Law forum, it seemed they stopped using the SWIM method soon after he came along and started giving advice.

So no, SWIMing won't help. People just need to use common sense as Mona Lisa said.

SWIM DraNK sOMe DraINo ,aND HaD sOme PainT ChIPs ,
    ~~~ cRawLing To HeLL WiTh sOme WhisKy And A bLuNt ~~~it's dark and hell is hot

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NY_Hippie View Post

I ThinK (sWim) Is FunnY all ways laff my ass off when i see it

Thanks

SWIM swam in a swimmig pool. After the swim, SWIM decided to take another swim, so SWIM swam. Swimming makes SWIM feels good, so go out people and take a swim...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scudinvi View Post
    SWIM swam in a swimmig pool. After the swim, SWIM decided to take another swim, so SWIM swam. Swimming makes SWIM feels good, so go out people and take a swim...

hahaha fucking funny !!! how menny swimmers could swimm if a swimmer could ?