PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: MUST READ!!! - NOW

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    973
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 129 Times in 87 Posts

    Default MUST READ!!! - NOW

    Please note.

    In no event will LHF or any person involved in creating, producing, or distributing site information be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use LHF. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless LHF, its domain maintainers, server administrators, volunteers and contributors from and against all liability, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, that arise directly or indirectly from the use of any part of the LHF site.

    This website outlines the possible dangers and how to be safe if / when using these chemicals but www.legalhighsforum.com does NOT condone the use of any Research chemical for Human Consumption anywhere, any time.

    This website is legal under the freedom of information act.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    maybe people should learn to, or be instructed to learn the art of avoiding self incrimination, as on other forums covering similar topics....but saying that, as the thread indicates, this is just freedom of speech. Maybe participants should get the armbands on and learn to SWIM

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bammyjastard View Post
    maybe people should learn to, or be instructed to learn the art of avoiding self incrimination, as on other forums covering similar topics....but saying that, as the thread indicates, this is just freedom of speech. Maybe participants should get the armbands on and learn to SWIM
    Or perhaps just use a bit of common sense and not posts pictures of their stashes, leave any talk of procuring questionable substances completely off the forum, so at least Neo wouldn't be put at risk or any of the mods, for that matter

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tyler, tx, usa
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    or maybe people should just learn personal accountability.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    529
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I hate that SWIM crap.
    Just use common sense when posting.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bammyjastard View Post
    maybe people should learn to, or be instructed to learn the art of avoiding self incrimination, as on other forums covering similar topics....but saying that, as the thread indicates, this is just freedom of speech. Maybe participants should get the armbands on and learn to SWIM
    SWIMing doesn't do anything except give you a false sense of security that you won't DROWN. But really, using the whole "SWIM" method provides you with no legal protection whatsoever.

    When I got arrested for possession of a few different drugs and allegedly the intent to distribute, I asked my lawyer about the whole SWIM thing and he basically laughed at me. None of the evidence used against me was collected from internet message boards but I asked him because I thought that they might try and take a look through my browsing history.

    I've also seen a drug forum where they have an actual medical professional moderating the Harm Reduction sub-forum and an actual lawyer moderating the Law forum, it seemed they stopped using the SWIM method soon after he came along and started giving advice.

    So no, SWIMing won't help. People just need to use common sense as Mona Lisa said.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    LoSt in Hell
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NY_Hippie View Post
    SWIMing doesn't do anything except give you a false sense of security that you won't DROWN. But really, using the whole "SWIM" method provides you with no legal protection whatsoever.

    When I got arrested for possession of a few different drugs and allegedly the intent to distribute, I asked my lawyer about the whole SWIM thing and he basically laughed at me. None of the evidence used against me was collected from internet message boards but I asked him because I thought that they might try and take a look through my browsing history.

    I've also seen a drug forum where they have an actual medical professional moderating the Harm Reduction sub-forum and an actual lawyer moderating the Law forum, it seemed they stopped using the SWIM method soon after he came along and started giving advice.

    So no, SWIMing won't help. People just need to use common sense as Mona Lisa said.

    SWIM DraNK sOMe DraINo ,aND HaD sOme PainT ChIPs ,
    ~~~ cRawLing To HeLL WiTh sOme WhisKy And A bLuNt ~~~it's dark and hell is hot

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    LoSt in Hell
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NY_Hippie View Post
    SWIMing doesn't do anything except give you a false sense of security that you won't DROWN. But really, using the whole "SWIM" method provides you with no legal protection whatsoever.

    When I got arrested for possession of a few different drugs and allegedly the intent to distribute, I asked my lawyer about the whole SWIM thing and he basically laughed at me. None of the evidence used against me was collected from internet message boards but I asked him because I thought that they might try and take a look through my browsing history.

    I've also seen a drug forum where they have an actual medical professional moderating the Harm Reduction sub-forum and an actual lawyer moderating the Law forum, it seemed they stopped using the SWIM method soon after he came along and started giving advice.

    So no, SWIMing won't help. People just need to use common sense as Mona Lisa said.

    I ThinK (sWim) Is FunnY all ways laff my ass off when i see it
    ~~~ cRawLing To HeLL WiTh sOme WhisKy And A bLuNt ~~~it's dark and hell is hot

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    529
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    SWIM swam in a swimmig pool. After the swim, SWIM decided to take another swim, so SWIM swam. Swimming makes SWIM feels good, so go out people and take a swim...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    LoSt in Hell
    Posts
    945
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scudinvi View Post
    SWIM swam in a swimmig pool. After the swim, SWIM decided to take another swim, so SWIM swam. Swimming makes SWIM feels good, so go out people and take a swim...

    hahaha fucking funny !!! how menny swimmers could swimm if a swimmer could ?
    ~~~ cRawLing To HeLL WiTh sOme WhisKy And A bLuNt ~~~it's dark and hell is hot

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •