PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
    Thanks

Default 4-methylmethamphetamine the real mephedrone replacement

yes its the non beta-ketone version of mephedrone, actually mephedrone is the beta ketone analogue of 4-methylmethamphetamine, so meph is goneapparently from the grey market for the most part however scanning through the internet and a site called trade-k$y wich will give you an infinite amount of vendors you just have to set up an account and tell the inqueiry that you are a researcher wich you are if your messing with shit like this /pharmaceuticals(pure bulk form..think DMT,and all its derivitives by the ounce or pound, even do custom synth of chems of your dreams, and it works my friand has done this several times if you are willing to buy bulk, anyway the 4-methylmethamphetamine(4-MMA) is supposed to be an entactogen/empathogen with stimulant properties and last for a decent amount of time so................................SO THERE A REAL MEPH REPLACEMENT THATS SUPPOSED TO BE CLEANER AND MOR POTENT/ LONG LASTING, ANY QUESTIONS, PM ME
    "you can always ingest more of a chemical to reach desired effect, but never take back what you have already ingested"

Thanks

4-MMA has a high propability of being dangerous, like 4-MTA. It would be a much more potent releaser than 4-mmc and will probably be nuerotoxic as well. It's also illegal in the UK so will never be a replacement for 4-MMC.
    All posts by this user are fictitious events, dreams, or wild vivid fantasies. This account is used by many entities. Aliens, ghosts, gods, and the occasional transient prostitute write on this forum using this user name. Any similarities to actual events are purely coincidental.

Thanks

MDMA is cardio toxic and produces alphamethyldopamine as a metabolite wich is terrible for serotonin receptors cocaine kills heart tissue on contact, but chinese chemist are offering this this chem sorry for upsetting you, I did not mean a full legal replacement, just a compound that would give quite similar action. thanks for you correction, just an interesting chem.
    "you can always ingest more of a chemical to reach desired effect, but never take back what you have already ingested"

Thanks

Not upset at all. This one was brought up in other forums long ago and people got all excited about thinking it would be 4-mmc only stronger. Problem is that it's not just stronger but it would be different. While 4-mmc works mainly by reuptake inhibition, this would be both a potent releaser and reputable inhibitor. While its true MDMA is probably neurotoxic, it's not very fiendy, and people rarely go through more than a half gram in a day. RCs are different, people order large amounts and often once they arrive they don't stop using them till they are all gone. They are used in excess, and if MDMA was used in this way it wouldn't seem so safe. I'd avoid 4-MMA it's just not that great of an idea.
    All posts by this user are fictitious events, dreams, or wild vivid fantasies. This account is used by many entities. Aliens, ghosts, gods, and the occasional transient prostitute write on this forum using this user name. Any similarities to actual events are purely coincidental.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to No-knothing For This Useful Post:

t9358 (04-26-2012)

Thanks

yeah i dont find MDMA feindish , but for a reason i have yet to understand is the morishness that comes with beta- ketones, methylone is a perfect example, you have bk-mdma and mdma, bk-mdma correct me if im wrong releases alot more dopamine/re-uptake than mdma where as mdma is a serotonin predominent releaser/re-uptake inhibitor,. I'm beginning to think that most of the beta ketone analogues are more dopaminergic than its non ketone counterparts, like butylone love it ,MBDB like it but nothing mind blowing but still has its special place. i prefer butylone over meph and mdpv an methylone, i guess its age (25) but i like a mdma"lite" , with no mind crushing crash (MDMA) where i found once the peak was over i wanted to snort 1/2 a cap of molly and bomb another 120mg. butylone lets me take a nice key bump from time to time to just relieve stress

Thanks

MDMA and bk-MDMA are on the same level as far as dopamine goes. MDMA is a much stronger releaser of serotonin than bk-MDMA. Bk-MDMA mostly effects dopamine stricktly as a serotonin reuptake inhibitor. People take larger dose of the bk-MDMA to get the same effect as MDMA, and since the dopamine side is about the same you end up wit a lot more dopamine released overall with the beta-ketones. This can lead to a crash and fiendish cravings. If the doses of Bk-MDMA are kept around 150mgs and are never increased the cravings arent really there and it remains pretty enjoyable overall. The problems seem to occur when larger doses are used. There is also evidence that serotonin can inhibit the addictive effects of drugs, this may be do to the fact that serotonin being released can inhibit the release of dopamine.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to No-knothing For This Useful Post:

t9358 (05-03-2012)