PROBLEMS TO REGISTER? CAN'T POST? - PLEASE EMAIL US HERE!!

THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COMMUNITY BASED SUPPORT FORUM FOR HARM MINIMIZATION ONLY. NO SOURCING, DEALING OR UNLICENSED VENDOR LINKS.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Default 6-ADP & effexor xr

I am currently on Effexor EX 150mg. I took it this morning around 11am. I saw online it has a half-life of about 13 hours. If I wanted to take 6-ADP for the first time in 2 days, would it work or should I wait longer than two days for it to be out of my system so I can get the effects? Obviously, I am sure most of you heard anti-depressants and such effect the "high" or "trip" by having no effects at all to very mild effects. ANy opinions?
    rawr

Thanks

If you have been on effexor for more than 2 weekks or even 6-7 days your body has reached a certian plasma concentrations of venlafaxine in your blood, not to mention that venlafaxine(effexor) your taking is an extended release formulation, and the possiblity of THE length of desvenlafaxine effexors main metabolite will have its own 1/2-life wich is more potent than the parent drug could present problems. Seing that effexor is a SNRI and 6-APDP is mainly a releaser of DA/5-ht/NA and triple re-uptake inhibitor( maybe a few acceptions but all releasing agents are also re-uptake inhibitors that work synergistically at the corresponding monoamine transporter) YOU NEED TO WAIT 5-6 DAYS@ LEAST if you wanted full unadultered effects but 3 days should be enough to not nulllify the releasing properties of the 6-apdb
    "you can always ingest more of a chemical to reach desired effect, but never take back what you have already ingested"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to t9358 For This Useful Post:

growl (04-26-2012)

Thanks

I would rather wait a couple of days then waste my experience. I have been taking this stuff for over a month and I think I will be switching to prozac for OCD anyway. Might as well try to stop taking the stuff and deal with the withdrawls and have a nice trip ^.^ Any thoughts on przac effecting 6-ADP or acid blotter paper?
    rawr

Thanks

yes, any ssri or re-uptake inhibitor for that matter will either nullify the "re-uptaked" monoamine, in this case prozac being a ssri mainly, but also is a very very weak dopamine re-uptake inhibitor, zoloft in fact is a triple re-uptake inhibitor but the ki values are so low they market it as s ssri, tangent,sorry, ive been diagnosed bi-polar 1 with insomnia for over 11 years, and have tied every psych med , you name it i've had a run at it and with rec. drugs in combination(dangerous). ssri's will stop the main actions of :MDMA.MDA,6/5-APB, and most any other chem that RELEASES SEROTONIN,LSD/LSA will still work(slightly) but you will have to take a large quantity dosage wise and the effects will still be very diminshed, plus your risking serotonin syndrome, wich can put you in the hospital. this also goes for benadryl and chlorphenirmine anti-histamines wich also are SRI'S the latter being a SNRI(diphenhydramine was the starting prototype for the ssri class we see today, and people do use these two as anti-depressants when they cant get real ones, so these will also reduce serotonergic action of the above compunds,
    1. Dont combine the prozac/effexor with any of the compounts of question, you would be wasting your stash and potentially causing dangerous drug intereactions.
    2. i have personally taken zoloft @150mg with mdma=nothing but a fever/ ssri+lsd= diminished or abolished effects.
    If your heart is set on tripping/rolling make shure you give a 4-5 day wash-out period from re-uptake inhibitors that are serotonin specific,
    3. EVERYBODY has different body chemistry and some can get away with ssri/ mdxx combos, and psychedelic/ssri combos.
    ---- LSD is a special chem so patience will reward you as you already know, and with the 6-apb/6-adp?? the ssri willl stop the 5-ht2a agonism(hallucinatory aspects of the trip) and 5-ht release, leaving you with mild dopamine/morepinephrine releasing if at all (aka ruining the fun aspects of this chem, just wait a few days you wont regret it. prozac is a potent ssri/and effects dopamine as well,
    Last edited by t9358; 04-30-2012 at 09:13 PM.
    "you can always ingest more of a chemical to reach desired effect, but never take back what you have already ingested"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to t9358 For This Useful Post:

growl (04-30-2012)

Thanks

Wow, thanks! Very informational! Like I said, I am waiting about a week after the effexor xr is out of my system before I waste any good stuff especially since i just bought some molly. Just as a note, Effexor has terrible withdrawals symptoms such as nausea, headache, dizziness, chills, sweats, etc which I experienced on the second day without the effexor. Mind you this was effexor extended release capsule. After puking all day at work, I took a half of 150 mg capsule, then yesterday took half of that capsule (as in 1/4 of 150). After that the withdrawals were there but helped the nausea along with some good bud. Also, I have been taking 5-HTP supplement to help battle withdrawal.
    rawr

Thanks

you could run chlorpheneramine(anti-histamine) as its a weak SNRI.............. ive been through effexor withdrawl, its almost identicle as opiate withdrawl, and last a while, try opening the caps and crush the beads and swallow until your sill in withdrawl but not fucking dying, effexor is the worst drug ive ever came off besides its chemical cousin tramado 6 yrs everyday dosing but in moderation tramadol is incredible for depression l, dont take the chlor. with the effexor, just defeat the time release and keep the dosage as low a possibel( comfort level) slowly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crush them so the relief is fast and vastly more measurable to the minimal amount needed, and crushing the beads prevents the dosage from having to be so high and how long its in your body, so the detox will be more accurate( even counting how many beads used and titrate down) and fast, so you can rid yourself of one of the worst physical addictions of any anti-D, any SNRI or NRI has terrible withdrawls, the pharm company denies this though..... let me know if tou need any other tools to come off that shit.( watch the 5-htp dosages your toying with serotonin syndrom by combining the two at any dose, can you get any benzos/hydrocodone- wich for some reason almost completly stops the feelings of withdrawl( dont substitute one addiction for another, benzodiazepine withdrawl can kill you, but before that you will have you contemplating painting the wall with your brains as your heart skips beats and the shadow people come out becuase you cold turky'ed off 6mg klonopin and have not slept in days... any questions or techniques for making this easier just ask
    Last edited by t9358; 05-01-2012 at 04:29 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to t9358 For This Useful Post:

No-knothing (04-30-2012)

Thanks

Oops hit thank you on accident, but it's some good info, so you deserve the thanks either way.
    Growl carreful taking things like 6-APDB. Drugs like 6-APDB can make issues like social anxiety, and depression worse. I notice some mid-week blues myself after a weekend with these types of chemicals. It's worse if a releaser like 4-FA is mixed in. Once in a while experimenting could be fine, but I would look out for symtoms getting worse.
    All posts by this user are fictitious events, dreams, or wild vivid fantasies. This account is used by many entities. Aliens, ghosts, gods, and the occasional transient prostitute write on this forum using this user name. Any similarities to actual events are purely coincidental.

Thanks

im bi-polar 1 with insomnia and have been diagnosed this for 9 years, i did alot of drugs in my teen years lots, mostly opiates/benzos and psychdelics/pot, and would stop my meds so i could roll or trip, after a while stopping my meds started fucking with my head, and then the iceing the tryptamine MDMA/MDA i took as a result of quitting my meds, its caused alot of problems, if your really dealing with serious depression, and are going like the post abve be messing with MDMA/MDA//MDE/MMDA/MDEA/6-APB/5-APB/6-APDB/5-APDB/MBDB/MBD/ 4-FA/4-FMA/4-MA/3-MA/ and their corresponding cathinone equivilants)( ENTACTOGEN/EMPATHOGENS) and more specific the class of drugs that are SRAs (serotonin releasing agents), there areOVER 150 of them, and the apb's seem to rip serotonin stores clean, causing a MDMA depression syndrome thats far worse and longer in duration. im not tellin you what to do but there are NON-NEUROTOXIC SSRAs (MDAI,MDAT,MMAI,5-iai-questionable( its a TRA, triple releasing agent) that are serotonin specific, and dont damage serotonin neurons, alter synapses, cause long term 5-ht depletion.

Thanks

yah apbs are a very srong long lasting depleator of 5-ht, im bi-polar 1 with chronic insomnia, and used to quit meds all the time to roll or trip. it eventually resuted in me requiring more meds ( tons of benzos) , and now am on 6 psych meds, you cand take MDMA/MDA/MDEA/MDE/MMDA/5-APB/6-APB/ 5/6-APBD/ 4-FA/4FMA/MBDB/MBD/4-MA/ meth, and THEIR corresoponding cathinone analogues, and other SRAs( there are more than 150 easy) but you could lean towards non-neurotoxic SSRAs like:MDAI/MMAI/MDAT/ or my all time most forgiving instant anti-d that has brought me back from the edge more than i can count.... TRAMADOL( its a non-neurotoxic serotonin releasing agent, a SNRI, a 5ht 1a agonist, a NMDA antagonist and a mild mu opioid receptor agonist) you can be depression free in 25 min @ 100mg or above, and with the 1a agonism and opioid receptor agonism your getting more dopamine release, its an incredible drug, but has a cult following cause you either love it or hate it, opiate addicts think its shit and i actually get prescribed 200mg a day off lable for depression, after my psychiatrist an i went over the mechanisms of action, plus its nearly identical to effexor but instantly effective and has a stimulant/opiate high to it i tried every anti- d there is tricyclic maoi ssri snri nri i also now take lithium wich potentiates the fuck out of tryptamines, so these MDXX compounds left me in combination of taking adderalll as a kid for 6-1/2 years FRIED
    Last edited by t9358; 05-01-2012 at 04:31 PM.

Thanks

I actually used klonopin and weed to help battle withdrawls. I used 5-htp after quiting the effexor to make sure I didn't get any serotin sydrome. I used Effexor XR for OCD as obsessive thinking/cleaning. In no way am I depressed, never had that issue. I wanted to be off Effexor XR anyway, as it has the wrost withdrawls and I experienced mild weight gain/brain zaps (while on it). I have been clean of Effexor XR for 5 days now, just snorted a bump of pure molly to see if anything would happen and I def feel something so I am hopefully this weekend will be fun I actually have tramadol, only 10 pills left, and love it. Hydrocodones make me voilently puke unless I take 1/4 of a pill. I used to take a hydro and its would be awesome but now my stomach can't really handle it. I wish I could be prescirbed tramadol!!! What state are you from?! NY is very uptight about everything! I have restless leg sydrome and they gave me requip with is an anti-psychotic and used for parkinson's and I had the worst experience of puking and twitching. At this point, I just wanna say give me a fucking sleeping pill, this shit isn't working. Anyway, thanks for all the input, very informative. ANd hopfully, it will help people see how terrible Effexor XR is regarding withdrawls and basically blcoks any good drugs from working...
    rawr